Re: What's wrong with this picture?

Do i hear engine swap
      HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

squeeze that motor in my 70.5 camaro that would be fun. hehe

Comment

As a frequent driver of a Town Car and someone used to manhandling a boat like your Impy; how are they are a daily driver if you wanted to get "spirited" on some backroads?
          Central TEXAS Sleeper
          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by AllenK
            That almost looks Photochopped.
            ;)

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
              As a frequent driver of a Town Car and someone used to manhandling a boat like your Impy; how are they are a daily driver if you wanted to get "spirited" on some backroads?
              I got a little spirited driving it down Sunset Blvd in Bel Air, CA on the way to the airport. It's very curvy and goes up and down hills too. It failed mainly because of it's weight and heavy steering. Steering this British tank required arm strength. Saying that I bet it would stable and smooth at 140 mph.

That said, I don't feel my Impy requires any more man handling than a Gen 1 Camaro.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Hell, my chevelle requires less steering effort than any other car I have driven....

A light breeze could steer this car.

Seth
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Are the center of the wheel covers spinners. Looks like the R's are always in the correct position.

Gotta have a HUGE ego to need one of those. Would be nice to be able to afford, but sure as hell wouldn't be my first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                    I got a little spirited driving it down Sunset Blvd in Bel Air, CA on the way to the airport. It's very curvy and goes up and down hills too. It failed mainly because of it's weight and heavy steering. Steering this British tank required arm strength. Saying that I bet it would stable and smooth at 140 mph.

That said, I don't feel my Impy requires any more man handling than a Gen 1 Camaro.
                    I wonder how hard it would be to cure the heavy steering and other minor suspension stuff with some P71 and Sports package stuff? I'd love to jerk people's chain with a blower Maurader motor hidden in a Town Car.
                    Central TEXAS Sleeper
                    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver

I wonder how hard it would be to cure the heavy steering and other minor suspension stuff with some P71 and Sports package stuff? I'd love to jerk people's chain with a blower Maurader motor hidden in a Town Car.
                      I bet the steering effort is programmable by a factory scanner. They probably heavy hand it to keep the driver from weaving too much accidently (or at least over correcting) on straight roads.
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by 62-impala-ss
                        Are the center of the wheel covers spinners. Looks like the R's are always in the correct position.

Gotta have a HUGE ego to need one of those. Would be nice to be able to afford, but sure as hell wouldn't be my first choice.
                        The center caps do not move when the wheel is spinning. They aren't connected to the wheel.

These cars have only one purpose: To show the world you can afford this car.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X