Don't park in the Presidents spot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't park in the Presidents spot!!

SSI's PRI-MAX shreds through a VW Beetle.-----------------------Sign up to receive SSI's "Shred of the Month" at http://ssiworld.com/watch

Re: Don't park in the Presidents spot!!

Dumb pretext, but the shredder was cool.
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Totally cool. Made me cringe a bit though. Looked like the bugger was alive fighting for its life, at least for the first 10-20sec! That's one awesome piece of machinery and a cool way to advertise/promote it.
      Tampa, FL

Comment

Originally posted by 455 LeMans
        Dumb pretext, but the shredder was cool.
        Ditto - - why the "unbelieveable" clothes and wig - - - they blew it from the beginning - - shoulda thrown him in there also - - - then ?maybe?

Comment

I almost hurt watching that. Like was said earlier almost like it was a living thing. Notice the hole the floor pan. Many of my old Bugs had that hole where the battery had leaked.

Comment

A friend of mine works for the company. He sharpens the blades. Here's another, anyone care for a little bowling.
            SSI's February 2008 "Shred of the Month"!-----------------------You asked for it, you got it! We've had so many requests for bowling balls. We finally went t...

Comment

That looks like one neat toy, wish I had one!

Comment

Awesome !!

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
                  A friend of mine works for the company. He sharpens the blades. Here's another, anyone care for a little bowling.
                  SSI's February 2008 "Shred of the Month"!-----------------------You asked for it, you got it! We've had so many requests for bowling balls. We finally went t...
                  I'm wondering if working for that company can really be classified as work. It looks like they're having way too much fun to be working!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts
                    Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
                    I'm wondering if working for that company can really be classified as work. It looks like they're having way too much fun to be working!!!
                    DITTO, if you go to thier site, they have vids of shredding everything. watchitshred.com

Comment

Nice machine, but what a waste of a bug.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well there's your problem ;D ;D ;D

Seth
                        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
                        X