Is it just me......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me......?

The last race of the season (for me) was Nov. 11. I took my junk home, spent a week cleaning the car and trailer, putting everything in "cold storage".... all the time thinking "damn I'm glad this is over.... I need some rest" So now I'm bored as hell... spent the day looking at the automotive classifieds in the paper and various web sites for interesting cars, parts, comming events, etc. So, now that I am looking at at least 4 months or so before getting "serious" with the current car, how is everybody else spending their time??? Especially you guys that are snow-bound??

Re: Is it just me......?

Building 2 more cars

Comment

I have a 200r4 I need to rebuild in my basement........
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
        I have a 200r4 I need to rebuild in my basement........
        Oh finally, you will be getting it out of your bathtub. Now you won't smell. ;D
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Hey! I might live in redneck country but I'm still civilized enough to have removed it once a week for a shower.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Engines out, tore down, planning changes and starting another project. Weathers cold, snow and ice on the ground, only got up to 14 yesterday but the garage is a toasty 70 ;D

Comment

Gotta finish up the body work and paint on my old F150 so I can sell it and get the Camaro in the shop for the new head - PES/Clyde Norwood lump port for the 250. Should be cool.

Dan

Comment

this is my busy season!!

today after the day job is over, we're dynoing a really wicked GMC Typhoon, it should be capable of 700+hp on a 270 inch v6. Later in the week, we'll work on a 2JZ-swapped BMW 3 series. thank god for radiant heat!! it was 8 degrees F this morning when I left for work, windchill was -11.
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

and we're bitching about it being in the 50s and drizzling

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Just went to Mooneyes X-Mas Party 2 days ago. XLNT last event of the year. It'll be almost 4 weeks before the next event (haha). So, I don't know what to do (sarcasm). Anyway, just yankin your chain. This is why we spend too much money, and deal with horrible traffic to live here in SoCal. It does have it's perks. But, boy, do we pay for it

Comment

COLD SUX, Last week it was in the 20's here,i told my ol'lady i heard it was 10deg warmer down toward Kentucky and i'd thought i'll take a ride down there. Well Columbus had more snow and it was colder than hell in Cinncinati. But the traffic was a little lighter with so many parked in the grass and the ditches.
                      I should've gotten my a$$ out in the garage this weekend,but gotta take a ride to Cleveland tommorrow,so maybe next weekend.

Comment

I last ran my car at Gateway near St. Louis on November 11th, here it is a month later and I'm about to go "stir crazy" and we have almost 4 months before the good tracks open again in our area which is Illinois. I'll probably do something during the Winter just to keep what little is left of my Sanity. I may take a Hot Rod and either go West or go South in January, that helps to break the Winter up a bit. This is for you SoCal & Arizona guys, our low temperature to date has been 11 degrees but it really gets cold in January!

Comment

Working...
                        X