• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]5508[/ATTACH]
        Jeez if that is his I wonder what the annointed ones uniform would look like.He would probably need two, one for portraits.

Comment

• My neighbor on a cruise...
          Attached Files

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDad View Post
              Aside from the flood that's a badass house. What's the Porsche sitting on?
              STUGOTS

Comment

• 10-11_SHAKEDOWN@ETOWN_201 by Joe Grippo, on Flickr
                Time Wasters...
                http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

• Originally posted by groucho View Post
                  Aside from the flood that's a badass house. What's the Porsche sitting on?
                  Looks like those big Emergency-responder type inflatable bags, you know, the ones they use to lift heavy stuff off unfortunate people.

Comparing it to the hedge and stairs and garage door, it must be floating on 4-5' of water, maybe more? Has to be somewhat top-heavy?
                  Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                    Looks like those big Emergency-responder type inflatable bags, you know, the ones they use to lift heavy stuff off unfortunate people.

Comparing it to the hedge and stairs and garage door, it must be floating on 4-5' of water, maybe more? Has to be somewhat top-heavy?
                    I don't think it's floating as if it were the car would probably tip it over since it's almost as wide as the bag. Maybe they just got it lashed down well enough to keep it from tipping too far in any direction and hope the anchors hold if the water rises over the limits of the lashings.
                    Central TEXAS Sleeper
                    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

• While working last night I found this really unique tractor sitting in an alley between the Farmer's Market and CBS TV city, behind the stage where they film Dancing With The Stars.

Looks like a combo tractor and plow in one. Never seen one before. It's powered by a little flat 4 cyl.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Our buddy Moe's 36 Cord Convert. Very rare. First time I've seen it uncovered. Currently, there's a debate over whether this car's engine will be replaced with a supercharged version. The convertibles were made in '36 and '37, but the supercharged versions came out in '37. Moe has three sedans too he's restoring all at once.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                          While working last night I found this really unique tractor sitting in an alley between the Farmer's Market and CBS TV city, behind the stage where they film Dancing With The Stars.

Looks like a combo tractor and plow in one. Never seen one before. It's powered by a little flat 4 cyl.

Looks maybe old Alis Chalmers???
                          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                          DW- 12,16,17
                          "Stay thirsty my friends"
                          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by CTX-SLPR View Post
                            I don't think it's floating as if it were the car would probably tip it over since it's almost as wide as the bag. Maybe they just got it lashed down well enough to keep it from tipping too far in any direction and hope the anchors hold if the water rises over the limits of the lashings.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Scott - weren't Cords the first production front wheel drives?

They were made in auburn Indiana I think ???

That's where the auburn/cord museum is if my memory isn't completely flawed.
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                                While working last night I found this really unique tractor sitting in an alley between the Farmer's Market and CBS TV city, behind the stage where they film Dancing With The Stars.

My Dad works for CBS and my Mom meets him all the time at the farmers market for lunch, I wonder if he walks by this all the time.
                                He often takes my Mom to the dancing with the stars shows because it her favorite TV show. I should email him your pics and see if he reconizes it.
                                Originally posted by TC
                                also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
                                X