Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
    I thought you spread shit on your lawn in the spring time and not the fall
    ahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahah hhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STUGOTS

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post

Soooooo COOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
        Spread 20 yards of sand this morning (about 22/23 tons) by hand. Had help from my father in law....freaking BEAT right now, but we finished before the rain started. Job came out pretty good, although I never, ever want to do it again.
        And if any of you little urchins gets sand outside the borders you're going to pick it all up !!!!!!
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
          I thought you spread shit on your lawn in the spring time and not the fall
          Chaz - cruel, but - but - but - bada bing!
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• night night Brian ! .

Comment

• "Working" OT Phil?
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Can you believe it -? First family cell phone (I never carry it except for Power Tour) last January and our first home computer (laptop) a month or two ago. I'm being dragged into the 80's kicking and screaming Matt. Although you might find my evening posts a tad less sober(ing.). How the hell u doin brother ?
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Tis the season.....

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Must ............ Have ............

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• is that a replica of the Kopper Kart ?
                            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                              They are two and a quarter a day, but the area is fenced. I would have had to dump over the fence with the bob cat and then wheel barrow it around from there. Handling the material twice didn't make a lot of sense, and I didn't tear the shit out of my lawn. Sate regulation for a home day care, that's why we did it. My wife is starting one here at the house. It was either do that or lose the swings, which we absolutely did not want to do.
                              State regulations require a massive kitty litter depot in the backyard?

My wife ran a little daycare out of our house for a while as well, but here if it is under 5 kids no need for licensing, etc....

Comment

• Check out the models on the shelf. I miss 1969.
                                Attached Files
                                Shelter animals make great pets

Comment

Working...
                                X