Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice horns there Stubby!
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• I'm not sure how this worked. Like a dry cleaners carousal?
      Attached Files
      Shelter animals make great pets

Comment

• Whoa....check out that mammoth counterweight on the side! That is what it is, right? Has to be.....

Comment

• Ive always wondered- why dont we use those anymore? I know something similar is used in Europe and japan
          Local person
          sigpic

Comment

• Too much liability? Too many lawyers? Not profitable enough?

Comment

• Comment

• Saw this Scania some days ago...yep..theres 730 horses in a V8 there.I guess this is a show stopper,when it doesnt deliver goods on dirty roads..

Comment

• We have small versions of those vehicle stackers in our building here at work. There was a single one in the hotel I stayed in Japan.

I'm sure they're expensive - and only make sense where space is extremely expensive.... like Japan.

Here at work vehicles need to "soak" at a specific temperature prior to testing - making a large enough temp controlled building must have been more expensive than "going up" with the stackers.
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• I saw that truck at Trucking Festival on Mantorp Park in August.
                    I think he need wash it when he comes home...

Picture from Mantorp, august 2011.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	60804079.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	858457
                    http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

• Small world,or what Jobergg?.But its easier to spot trucks,when they stand out like this one..

Comment

• so what is the GVRW of the european over the road trucks. whats is the legal trailer length and width. I dont know much about the Scania's, trying to get a baseline compared to the average U.S OTR rig.

Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
                        Saw this Scania some days ago...yep..theres 730 horses in a V8 there.I guess this is a show stopper,when it doesnt deliver goods on dirty roads..

Reading , Pa
                        Good Guys rodders rep.
                        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

• Maybe you get it...........Maybe you don't.........

Comment

• I recently threw away about a hundred (did they print that many?) Autobuff issues... I think they had a VERY small budget for the models... IF they got paid.....

anybody recognize these autographs? I 'won' this plate in a CC contest, but I can't tell who signed it. looks like dr's writing to me...I mean, how am i gonna sell this on feebay if i don't know who they are from.... eh? !!!
                            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• Rounded off.......3.14 give or take

cornbread are square.
                              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• I sell my old issues , get around 8 bucks each ....

Comment

Working...
                                X