No announcement yet.

Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life advice....don't let anyone shoot you with one of these. My Marine LT brother in law is home and had some cool stuff with him.
    Attached Files
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      Life advice....don't let anyone shoot you with one of these. My Marine LT brother in law is home and had some cool stuff with him.
      haha.

bullets to a marine taken home are like foriegn coins used to be in my own pocket. Not supposed to..the time warps just kinda happen. (I did more than one england and back in 24 hours).

edit: just after finishing this post..speaking of memories... A compression stall, high bypass version from a jet at the airport just rumbled. No doubt military.

wet pavement, some snow that almost melted..33F air and 32 dewpoint. This place does outrageous to the greatest of anything.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 25, 2011, 07:00 PM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

• stick welder and torch... needs a couple hooks, and a flatbed. This needed done though.
          Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
            Life advice....don't let anyone shoot you with one of these. My Marine LT brother in law is home and had some cool stuff with him.

You bet... I can imagine it would hurt like hell being hit in the face with a beercan...
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

• Done some Christmas shopping today...

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

• BBM..you dont need no stinkin truck.

Comment

• I have been longer up north fro some work,and had to pass Saltfjellet..its a mountain pass over here..just 90km from town.The Arctic Circle crosses that mountain too,and i had to take some photos up there.

Its 697 meters high here..thats around 2000 feet..the mountain is even higher,but the road is at that level.

I have installed new lights on the working van..(its a Toyota Hi Ace..dont tell anybody).130 watts in the headlights,and xenon in the Bosch 225 driving lamps..i tried to take a photo of the daylight in front of the van,but it looks like i have 300 miles an hour instead

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
                      I have been longer up north fro some work,and had to pass Saltfjellet..its a mountain pass over here..just 90km from town.The Arctic Circle crosses that mountain too,and i had to take some photos up there.

Its 697 meters high here..thats around 2000 feet..the mountain is even higher,but the road is at that level.

I have installed new lights on the working van..(its a Toyota Hi Ace..dont tell anybody).130 watts in the headlights,and xenon in the Bosch 225 driving lamps..i tried to take a photo of the daylight in front of the van,but it looks like i have 300 miles an hour instead

well lit.

I still go the cheap route..swapping leds in the headlight circuit. a pair of small parking lamps, license plate lights.
                      I am back to 15 year old 35 watt sylvanias..and hardly ever use the high beam. A routine I will take with me in other ventures.
                      maine and fog, and ice fog, there is impossible.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
                        Done some Christmas shopping today...

I'm curious why you took the car with the smallest trunk of your fleet.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Holy epic shot of the LA Dart "getting it up" in the pits!

Powerglide....how many of these scans do you have? If you have a bunch, I would love to build a gallery of them!
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X