Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    I'm curious why you took the car with the smallest trunk of your fleet.

Well, my stationwagon is high-and-dry on my carlift with another car beneath it. Besides that, the wagon is still full of stuff from it's last hauling trip earlier this year. So too much hassle to get it empty again.

But also... let's just say I'm cheap...
    The Dart is the only car in my fleet that runs on propane, which costs over 60% less then gasoline.

Last edited by BigBlockMopar; November 27, 2011, 03:21 AM.
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• I have a quite a few from different tacks around the South Dakota Area. They are all on my Facebook page and Big Dad just "learned" me how to post them...;)
        Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
        Holy epic shot of the LA Dart "getting it up" in the pits!

Powerglide....how many of these scans do you have? If you have a bunch, I would love to build a gallery of them!
        I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

• He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer ..
          sigpic

Comment

• Two eyes

sigpic

Comment

• 800+ photos later, im resting my feet sunday but in the mean time, heres a sneak peak of what I did over the weekend

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• My kid playin with the car in th old driveway. good Times!
                I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

• I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

• That 'vette is badder asser!
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                      800+ photos later, im resting my feet sunday but in the mean time, heres a sneak peak of what I did over the weekend

I looked at that car in march it is super nice but sad they will never drive it

Comment

• yea last night when the lights got turned down the judges came thru for a second time and I grabbed a seat and just watched them to see what was all involved. just listening to them and seeing thier actions - theres a certain kind of show car that is never meant to be sat in let alone driven - they're pieces of art - you just sit them there and look at them

ISCA rules have changed this past year, they big boys now get spotted checked 1 time during the year and now thier vehicle has to start, drive in foward and reverse, turn left and right and stop all under thier own power. it'll be interesting to see who comes out on top for this show season

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDad View Post
                          Two eyes

im diggin 4 eyes over its shoulder with the extra cargo area

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDad View Post
                            Two eyes

I never have seen that done on a 64, its well done , but I prefer all 4.( my personal opinion, as long as you dig it!
                            Boog, I also dig the 67 Long roof in the background. We need more pics of it and its older cousin sitting beside of it.
                            Reading , Pa
                            Good Guys rodders rep.
                            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

• My friends slammed 72 Blazer,he traded a guy in CA his slammed dually for it. Its got a 67 nose on it.Pretty nice with a 383 and 200r4 tranny.

Comment

• Hmm, a little more conservative on the wheels and I'd love it to be mine, hell I'd love it to be mine over the rusty junk I've got any day.
                                Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Working...
                                X