Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by groucho View Post
    Do da name Rudy Bagonya ring a bell? (anyone get it?)
    my uncle used to say that....from an old tv show. before my time.
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

• I don't wish this on anyone, but I thought some of you may be amused. No harm done to the Member:
      1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
      1997 Mustang GT
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by groucho View Post
        Do da name Rudy Bagonya ring a bell? (anyone get it?)
        I thought it was Ruby Begonia.......
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
          Either or. I don't know the exact spelling
          STUGOTS

Comment

• speaking of season...
            went and picked up new truck in pennsylvania. arrived back in bagor maine after midnight.
            I'll call this one the solstice day truck to remember

Click image for larger version

Name:	newtruck 011w.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	859032

2007, w900L.276 inch wheelbase..blood metallic red..beautiful rig. 550hp (factory for real this time) tall rear gears (3.36) leave 65mph@1500rpm with one more gear to go (18 speed). Estimated top speed somewhere over 100. Since my 1978 ride ina frightliner cabover with a 290 to florida, and many cracker boxxes , and even nice ones...this takes the cake for the best I have not only seen, but driven in. Much deserved for the old guy. My dad likes to stay private, gets mad at me posting photos.I can share the dark elusive one I guess. How do you hide a 100k truck anyway and not get noticed?

on the way home..not once, twice, or three times...4 times someone took a photo with their cell phone. it is that spectacular.

just big enough to be in..."wow, that's big" category. a fast ride home..nice and smooth...the whole way, until maine, was one more gear to go. very cold heading home, cloudless skies...stars though the moon roof. I quickly fixed a few things (it is four years old and driven) ..so to be no rattles/sealed moon glass etc. Maine highway puts this big rig into its place...120mph in a rig capable legally and it would be bought. As for maines 75mph all the way to the end of the highway to the north, he rides several times a week..I certainly cannot doubt his motivation. I have been along for the ride many times. some stories are too cold to mention. No tough guy tales from me...

...and if you heard about the plane crash on rte 287 in pa..We drove through as they were cleaning up..got a video from the trucks point of view. Just got home, do not know of any survivors/injuries.

edit: I guess that was new jersey..and it was a nasty plane wreck. RIP
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 21, 2011, 12:59 AM.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
              They're brother & sister -
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Ruby Begonia was the Kingfishes mother in law on the Amos & Andy show

Old fart
                Nick

Comment

• ya the kingfish

Comment

• Comment

• Hey ! Two Monte Carlos ^ ^

Comment

• Originally posted by nickleone View Post
                        Ruby Begonia was the Kingfishes mother in law on the Amos & Andy show

Old fart
                        Nick
                        Yeah! I knew the name but couldn't remember from where..... thanks1
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Comment

• Dude, you have an incredible stash of stuff. WOW that is cool as hell.
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• I love old shit.
                              Time Wasters...
                              http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Working...
                              X