Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    For the wife and kids.. Don't want them wreckng the good ones...
    I guess you caught me being selfish...
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Jim,I love the Monte stock car pics! Keep em comin!

Comment

• Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
        IMO, with the two on the right, I can find no occasion for the three on the left.
        I just don't see it.
        That's fine. I'm comfortable in the fact that I like a reliable DD with heat, AC, satellite radio, 30mpg, modern safety features and easily replaced by the insurance company. Same for the wife and kids. You driving a Hemi Cuda to work?
        1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

• STUGOTS

Comment

• no you cant turn your head to look at it properly

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                Victory Blvd @ Van Nuys Blvd. Very cool. Big cruising back in the 70's-80' for us there
                Last edited by groucho; December 3, 2012, 08:43 PM.
                STUGOTS

Comment

• Originally posted by 67pete300 View Post
                  That's fine. I'm comfortable in the fact that I like a reliable DD with heat, AC, satellite radio, 30mpg, modern safety features and easily replaced by the insurance company. Same for the wife and kids. You driving a Hemi Cuda to work?
                  I am with you here. My Ford Escape has been integral to doing stuff this year. From running down to get Buford to hauling stuff to the ADRL race I covered in Bristol, to zipping around to shows, etc. Nothing wrong with having a set of wheels for the stuff you have to do leaving time to drive to the stuff you WANT to do!
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                    I am with you here. My Ford Escape has been integral to doing stuff this year. From running down to get Buford to hauling stuff to the ADRL race I covered in Bristol, to zipping around to shows, etc. Nothing wrong with having a set of wheels for the stuff you have to do leaving time to drive to the stuff you WANT to do!
                    they aren't all bad... you can pick up junk you like in them.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 67pete300 View Post
                          the wife and kids are easily replaceable by the insurance company? dang, Geico must be getting good at cloning
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Comment

• Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• I think these 2 pictures should go together (perspective)

Originally posted by TC View Post
                                Last edited by groucho; December 4, 2012, 06:42 PM.
                                STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                                X