No announcement yet.

Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best looking third gen camaros ive seen.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

• Originally posted by malc View Post
      Yesterday, Vilanova, Spain

Good to see you posting here and out having fun in the Camaro.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by groucho View Post
        What the Hell is that?

Why,... this is the "Belaro". I thought everybody knew that.
        i am simply amazed it hasn't made the cover of HotRod by now. Df must be asleep or blind......
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• Snapped this one at Target of all places...

Comment

• If all goes well, I'll be driving this home this weekend!
              Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle Kammback View Post
                If all goes well, I'll be driving this home this weekend!
                hoping everything goes extremely well!!
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

nice.

I remember one from high school with just a 258..it hauled butt.
                  he let it run out of timing, did not want it to go faster.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• This is a mildly built, but SINISTER sounding 304 with a 4 speed (IIRC, that would be a T4)
                    Also had a crap ton of other cars and parts I'll probably take pics of for y'all when I go get her

Comment

I didn't know DeLorean's came in black?
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

This is a mildly built, but SINISTER sounding 304 with a 4 speed (IIRC, that would be a T4)
                        Also had a crap ton of other cars and parts I'll probably take pics of for y'all when I go get her
                        have you ever driven one?

we both agreed the v8 would be kickass. the six leaned it over. kill timing only added torque.

could not get out of too much of something someplace.

I always wondered what the 304 would do...I drove a scout with a stick and 304, they had those setup with the little pointy cams. the amc looks like a racer, maybe its a bigger 304.
                        the six I drove was also 4 speed. Just when you think its a dog.. its only digging in like a tractor trailer.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• LOKAR rear, rebuilt engine and trans, yup, drove her, not as fast as she looks, but a lot quicker than the Eagle, which my dad will be getting when I get this (just for a spell, so I can get some rust and engine work done while she's up north)

Comment

• thought the spirit still had Super T 10 in 79

Comment

• A Chevy buddy of mine lives a couple of street over from me. Over the last couple of weeks he has made it a point to so a small burnout in front of my house with his Chevelle. Saturday, he invited a bunch of us over for burgers before heading out to the track for TnT. My kids had baseball so I could not go to the track, but Jake and I did drive the Mustang over to hang out and eat with everyone. So, I could not resist returning the 'favor' in front of his house.... Just rolled into the throttle in 2nd gear and left him some tracks. They were all in the backyard and came running out to see what the commotion was all about. FYI, the pic was taken later in the day. 90% of those cars in this pic were not there when we did it so don't get yer panties in a wad.
                              Attached Files
                              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

• no hot rod zone

Comment

Working...
                                X