Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
    That has to be coolest Beetle I've yet seen!
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

• Originally posted by CTX-SLPR View Post
      That has to be coolest Beetle I've yet seen!
      Yep .And he uses it all year around in his VW firm in Sweden..one of the reasons it look so good..is that the rear part of the body is from a 50ies VW transporter..then you get the same body lines..and it all end up lookin better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
        lovit
        STUGOTS

Comment

• ive been going thru old albums of pics and adding them to my smugmug account, ive got a few thousand pics on there now

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Las Vegas, 1962. Hacienda, the Hacienda parking lot and a 1960 Corvette XP-700

Last edited by BOOOGHAR; June 9, 2013, 08:45 PM.
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Comment

• a couple pics from Wilmington

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• unique wheels, finally getting unique paint.

The color was driving me nuts. A 8 dollar can of "oil rubbed bronze" by rustoleum. I have a one year paint code, iridescent brown.. and all black wheels was just not right, like a thief. there is a hint of change in the cheap rustoleum... shade to sun, etc.

this paint is beautiful colored, I hope it can stay strong. Will finish off with some expensive two part urethane.. the rustoleum stays friendly underneath.

deciphering the combo of iridescent.. red and black in the hot sun, as ypu get the magic hour and darker, the wheels look brownish, like the car. As I said , this cheap paint was driving me nuts. I had to try it.
                  Last edited by Barry Donovan; June 10, 2013, 11:36 AM.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Went to Berlin some weekends ago,and had to stop by at Riesen..a classic car company..

And i noticed this yellow car on long distance.

Its a Felber Excellence..based on a 77 Firebird.Felber made special cars in Switzerland..

Supposedly 12 made,and even a convertible..check the link for pics..must have been alot of work to make this body..

Comment

• Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
                      a couple pics from Wilmington
                      I'd love to know the story on that?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Checking car-fluids a different way... You're doing it wrong...!
                          Attached Files
                          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

• Originally posted by joebogey View Post
                            I'd love to know the story on that?
                            Joe, this car is run by Brad's dad Ron, who is a fine guy. Lots of "gently used" former Sprint Cup parts here. This is one mean son of a bitch piling down the course at 223mph with the motor making about 9,000 RPM. Freaking cool as hell!

Mike (Oldsman) -- did I meet you? Were you the dude that came up into the booth and blasted a coupla photos? Damn it man, ID yourself. LOL
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                              Mike (Oldsman) -- did I meet you? Were you the dude that came up into the booth and blasted a coupla photos? Damn it man, ID yourself. LOL
                              I'm going to make myself a badge with my handle on it for when I go to car shows in case of this haha
                              Anybody else with me on that? No, OK, I'll be over in the corner printing...

Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                                Joe, this car is run by Brad's dad Ron, who is a fine guy. Lots of "gently used" former Sprint Cup parts here. This is one mean son of a bitch piling down the course at 223mph with the motor making about 9,000 RPM. Freaking cool as hell!

Thanks Brian, very cool info. I'd love to be at the far end when that thing goes through the traps.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X