• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	RF2dca1.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	401.9 KB
ID:	1214471
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Nice score!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Super Hurricane flathead 6?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          Super Hurricane flathead 6?
          Yep. Helped a friend drag (literally, all four wheels locked up) this from where it sat for 30+ years. Its for his 15 year old son to build up. Motor locked, wheels locked, transfer case shifters locked. Clean title though. It was fun dodging rotten wooden bed chunks on the way home.

Fun day with the boys.
          Last edited by STINEY; September 5, 2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Sill looks a bit rough.
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• What sill, lol. Inside looks like the Titanic rustcicles crossed with a moldy cave. Poor kid, hope he has a pressure washer to borrow.

Comment

• Everybody should do a ground up rust bucket once in their life. Nobody should do it twice....

Comment

• I remember when farmers would hang a new pair of running boards on a rusty truck to step over the vanishing sills. I've been in the SouthWest since the 80s, do they still DO that? Cornfield Ground Effects?

Comment

• Yep, still done. Maybe not as often, and the style of the running boards have changed, but I see lots of shiney Chrome Tube style running board steps on shag-nasty rotten trucks in the parking lot at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                      Yep, still done. Maybe not as often, and the style of the running boards have changed, but I see lots of shiney Chrome Tube style running board steps on shag-nasty rotten trucks in the parking lot at work.
                      Dad used to put boards on his running boards and pedals of his loggers so his corks didnt ruin them and vise versa

Comment

• Corks? Type of boot?

Comment

Corks? Type of boot?
                          Loggers usually wear Cork boots...also known as Caulk boots
                          Last edited by silver_bullet; September 6, 2018, 10:15 AM.
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Too bad about the styles, I'll miss these....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Delta-III-Running-Boards-2.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	1214735

Comment

• One of the last. Bought this for my son when he was 5......still rockin' it at 15.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TIAhyRV.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	682.0 KB
ID:	1214787

Comment

Corks? Type of boot?
                                Yes. Track type spikes all over.

Comment

Working...
                                X