No announcement yet.

Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss The Recycler being popular. I had a piece of audio equipment I listed at $25 below retail expecting haggling. Some jerk ran a want to buy at full retail. I just disconnected the phone for the week.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• I miss last week with it's double digit temperatures. It's getting hot down here.. that "feels like" feels like it... Heat- Advisory YA THINK?!

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.12 temperature.png Views:	0 Size:	106.9 KB ID:	1277805
      Last edited by Beagle; August 12, 2020, 02:07 PM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
        I had a piece of audio equipment I listed at $25 below retail expecting haggling. Some jerk ran a want to buy at full retail. I just disconnected the phone for the week.
        I'm lost .... why didn't you just call the jerk who ran a want to buy at full retail and sell it to him at full retail ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post

I'm lost .... why didn't you just call the jerk who ran a want to buy at full retail and sell it to him at full retail ?
          Because everybody would want be calling to buy Rock's piece and then sell it to the other guy for a $25 profit.
          Last edited by pdub; August 12, 2020, 03:28 PM.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• I sold it the first morning the ad ran. Apparently there was a shortage of that model unit. I didn't even think to check "Want To Buy". Who does that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              I miss last week with it's double digit temperatures. It's getting hot down here.. that "feels like" feels like it... Heat- Advisory YA THINK?!

Click image for larger version Name:	8.12 temperature.png Views:	0 Size:	106.9 KB ID:	1277805
              This has been the Summer from heaven in LA. Rarely breaks into the upper 80s. A 91 is predicted for Friday so of course the weather people are complaining "heat wave". Los Angeles people love to complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

This has been the Summer from heaven in LA. Rarely breaks into the upper 80s. A 91 is predicted for Friday so of course the weather people are complaining "heat wave". Los Angeles people love to complain.
                Looks like fire season came early.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Looks like fire season came early.
                  Yup, no rain. Oddly enough nobody is crying drought.

Comment

• Had to rent a hoist. cost $30. worked perfect , took 20 minutes, by me self this morning. now it gets evaluated.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200813_110006 (2).jpg
Views:	215
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	1277901Click image for larger version

Name:	20200813_115046 (2).jpg
Views:	205
Size:	858.0 KB
ID:	1277902
                    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• after kicking, stumbling, and tripping over more than one hoist over the years.. APPROVED.
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• In case anyone thought I was exaggerating about SoCal weather panic. Forecast high of 91.

Name:	heat.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	1278048

Comment

• 91??
                          Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................. ..........................
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Exactly ... down here in Florida, 91* is cool - ha, ha, ha !

Comment

• Good Lord. 91? Crepes, it was 105 degrees at 5 pm today in Ohio. No mention of anything heat related except for one customer saying it was “kinda stuffy” outside.

Come on San Andreas, come on.....
                              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Actually I think this summer is Karma rewarding SoCal for environmental consciousness.

Name:	Aug.jpg
Views:	780
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	1278058

Comment

Working...
                                X