Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pic of the day.

Saw this Scania some days ago..yep,its painted..no,it hadnt booze.. ;)

Comment

Mean lookin rig!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        Mean lookin rig!
        Yeah,and it had a 620 hp V8 too..and i guess there arent many trucks in the US with that kind of power.Another thing about trucks around here in scandinavia,is all the lights.This one had quite a small collection of em..i have seen trucks with 14-16 lights..6-8 on the front bumper,and 6-8 on the roof.

There are a lot of reindeers and elk on the roads here..you need lights then..

Comment

Originally posted by Asper Sarnoff
          Thought I'd show you the vehicle I'll be driving around in for the rest of the year. Why do the phrase: "I'm heavy weapons guy, and THIS... is my weapon." suddenly spring to mind?

Okay, quick facts. That's a Bergepanzer Mark 2, built on the German Leopard MBT chassis. It's powered by a 37.4 litre twin-supercharged V10 developing 2860 NM of peak tourque, which it needs given an empty weight of 45 tonnes. And as soon as you grow past the initial feeling of panic by driving something this big and powerful only by what little you can see trough some microscopic periscopes, you really, really start enjoying it. Trough bottomless mud, up and down hills so sandy and steep one can't climb them by foot, and trough dense woods. Accidentaly drove down a tree couple of weeks ago. Really wasn't my intention, but it was in my left blindzone, and I didn't notice anything before I see this 30 cm thick log comes crashing down in the left corner of my main periscope.
          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Put a big smile on my face -

Originally posted by Memphis

Comment

My son & I washed his car this week. He is one proud camper, he'll tell you all about his car.

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Guess what I've been thinking about all day? ;D I think I'd pick a yellow one if I could afford one, although a School Bus shade of yellow would be better.

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Comment

best poster ever
                    darryl mayabb

Comment

richie , johnny and me

Comment

I was just gonna ask if that your your giant self in the passenger seat of the "My Prayer" Merc!

That's cool!
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I was over my brothers house tonight and snapped a photo , richie has one with my name on it , but we never get around to it
                          it was a real honor

Comment

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by 72Chevelle
                              Have the boys in blue really got nothing better to do??????
                              Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Originally posted by mlcraven
                                Originally posted by 72Chevelle
                                Have the boys in blue really got nothing better to do??????

Should've rolled the windows up. ;D
                                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                                X