X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pic of the day.

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
    coming right along....

I strangely find that area in any vehicle very satisfying to weld the freakin hell out of. :D

the added psi may not see what I thought was going to repeat itself.. looks great.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
      that was at round up, its used to pull that single axle trailer sitting behind it
      Sure it was ;).A buddy is over here right now..helping a drag team with their rat patrol.

Comment

Full House...

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^ links ask'n for a pasword

Comment

A couple pics from Grand Canyon this weekend...

The second picture is of the ledge that I crawled out on in pic #3. That is roughly a 1,700+ft. drop. And there was a hell of a wind...
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by ethelkilledfred
              Very good article, thanks.
              looks like a nice car and all but rubber fuel lines and one size fits all coolant hoses right behind the seats..
              a bath in 220* coolant aint no fun, never mind the fuel issue

Comment

My Dad a couple decades ago :D He claims it was when he was running for Union President :D

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
                  looks like a nice car and all but rubber fuel lines and one size fits all coolant hoses right behind the seats..
                  I agree about the hose and thought it myself but that fuel line is not one size fits all...it is a Teflon impregnated rubber, used in aviation, It is stronger and more heat resistant than the braided rubber crap. And if he spent the money to have it fitted like that then it was probably pressure tested too....Good stuff.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Right there with you Joe on the fuel lines. That was a well thought out build.

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

A few pics from the Ohio all ford swap meet... and a cool road side find along the way.

There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                        My Dad a couple decades ago :D He claims it was when he was running for Union President :D

Now thats funny!
                        Reading , Pa
                        Good Guys rodders rep.
                        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

The sandhill crane family arrives... it must be spring in ohio.

there must be about a dozen of these critters in the back yard every morning...
                          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                            Originally posted by Tazracing
                            I agree about the hose and thought it myself but that fuel line is not one size fits all...it is a Teflon impregnated rubber, used in aviation, It is stronger and more heat resistant than the braided rubber crap. And if he spent the money to have it fitted like that then it was probably pressure tested too....Good stuff.

This Corvair conversion was done by Paul Siano in 1970 and upgraded over the years. This video was done by his friend, Jeff Banet.To learn more about the ca...
                            Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496

The sandhill crane family arrives... it must be spring in ohio.

there must be about a dozen of these critters in the back yard every morning...
                              thats a Great blue Heron, see them quite often. props on the photos, since they are fairly skittish.

For reference heres pics of a sand hill crane , http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ane&FORM=IGRE4

heres some of the GB heron , http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...n&sp=2&sc=8-16

my wife is a bird watcher, I just shoot at them.....with the camera!
                              Reading , Pa
                              Good Guys rodders rep.
                              "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                                A couple pics from Grand Canyon this weekend...

The second picture is of the ledge that I crawled out on in pic #3. That is roughly a 1,700+ft. drop. And there was a hell of a wind...
                                WOW!! Those are the best shots I've personally seen of the G Canyon
                                STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                                X