Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
    Kerri said that I'm going to be the most hated man at Tom's pre-school. I asked why and she yelled, "BECAUSE OUR KIDS ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING ON A GREEN MONSTER TRUCK AND A REAL TOW TRUCK!"

I told Kerri that the first time a kid gives Tommy shit about making up the trucks, I'll drive him to school the first day in Goliath and the second day in Brutus.

Show and tell this mother effer. HA!
    I'm dying of laughter here...
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• It will be really cool when he tells me which kid was breaking his chops and I drag mommy's mini-van away with Brutus.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

A couple from today...
        That second picture is priceless! Repeat once a year for the next 50 years. Please. (Kerri? Please?)
        1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
          I'm dying of laughter here...
          And my dad drove a '65 Volkswagen. 40 horse. No wonder I turned out to be a pussy.

Brian's kids are bound for destiny. No way around it.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• For those of you who I'm not connected with on a certain social networking site, my Dad did something similar with me.

One day when I was in middle school my Dad and his work buddy traded Montes. His buddy had bought a black '85 my cousin blew up when my uncle owned it. In went a hot 350 and suspension parts. Dad asked where we should go for a ride and I said, well this kid at this house thinks Montes are slow. We went over there, he was outside, we left in a hurry and left some evidence. His opinion was different the next day in school.
            Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

A couple from today...
              If any of the neigbors ask why you bought an old truck and a tow truck, tell them you're starting a salvage yard business right at your house.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                If any of the neigbors ask why you bought an old truck and a tow truck, tell them you're starting a salvage yard business right at your house.
                I wouldn't worry a whole lot about the neighbors. We sure don't worry a whole lot about ours. Here we are. Deal with it.

Comment

It will be really cool when he tells me which kid was breaking his chops and I drag mommy's mini-van away with Brutus.
                  my dad would do something like that once upon a time...in spirit anyway.

I remember he drove me to school in a 1981 IH 9670 for the first day.

there was some cause for tension about my origin (I never had a problem) but he insisted on revealing how hillbilly we really are.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
                    my dad would do something like that once upon a time...in spirit anyway.

I remember he drove me to school in a 1981 IH 9670 for the first day.

there was some cause for tension about my origin (I never had a problem) but he insisted on revealing how hillbilly we really are.
                    I've always been torn by that, in a way. One part of me says you Are who you ARE, and the other part says you are where you came from.

Wait, this is supposed to be a thread about photos. There, ya see? I went and f-ed up again.

Am I banned?

Comment

• i took some pics sunday night at a track ive never been to, the majority of the pics came out like shit, im pissed and want to throw away my camrea gear

anyways heres one pic, the pits use amber lights so thats why theres a orange glow

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• another pit pic from last night

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• A buddy have bought this 92 Vette..just 50000 miles..it still smells new.

Comment

• Comment

• That picture makes me horny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice find Arild, I'd guess not taken in the USA back in the day.
                              Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

• A couple of the man downunder, Allan Moffatt

Click image for larger version

Name:	moffat-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	857469Click image for larger version

Name:	Allan%20Moffat%20Mustang%20Sandown%201972%20or%201973.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	857468