No announcement yet.

Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn it! It's hard for me to see those tiny thumbnails sometimes.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

• black is my color

Comment

• Mine too....drives me nuts keeping it clean, but nothing looks better than a black car as the sun is going down.
        I'm sure I've put this one up of my neglicted camaro before.
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

• Yup..seen it before,but it looks GREAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
            This is a pic of the same mine as in the pic over here..in the upper pic,i have parked the truck over the mine.

Arild finally found the one spot in Europe big enough to park a Suburban.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              Arild finally found the one spot in Europe big enough to park a Suburban.
              Its a Silverado!!!.I could always put it in reverse..then it will make more room.

Comment

• I think this rocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
                  Cool picture Arild.
                  http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

• I used to work in the last totally full service gas station in town. This was YEARS ago.I moved across the street from the radiator shop I used to work at because the working conditions were better. I was the outside repair guy @ the radiator shop,and all we had was a 3 sided lean to type of building with a gravel floor to work in. Heat in the winter was good overalls,insulated underwear and wood burned in a barrel, and running inside to warm up when it got too cold! After some minor frost bite one year it was time to move on. The station was a corner lot with a 2 bay garage and 4 gas pumps and 1 diesel pump. It was a money maker for the owner. When the new underground tank regulations got serious the land owner refused to make the investment in the lot and we were forced to close. I managed to get ahold of one of the canopy signs before it came down. I built a box on my garage wall and hung it up. I just got around to installing a couple light fixtures behind it. Here it is:
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ChampTrucking View Post
                      I used to work in the last totally full service gas station in town. This was YEARS ago.I moved across the street from the radiator shop I used to work at because the working conditions were better. I was the outside repair guy @ the radiator shop,and all we had was a 3 sided lean to type of building with a gravel floor to work in. Heat in the winter was good overalls,insulated underwear and wood burned in a barrel, and running inside to warm up when it got too cold! After some minor frost bite one year it was time to move on. The station was a corner lot with a 2 bay garage and 4 gas pumps and 1 diesel pump. It was a money maker for the owner. When the new underground tank regulations got serious the land owner refused to make the investment in the lot and we were forced to close. I managed to get ahold of one of the canopy signs before it came down. I built a box on my garage wall and hung it up. I just got around to installing a couple light fixtures behind it. Here it is:

That's a pretty cool sign for sure, I'm a sucker for things like that but I'd probably look for a Gulf Crest or Sunoco sign, I probably need to hit some swap meets.
                      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

• Another one fresh from Watkins Glen this morning.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG952011091195115533.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	857584
                        Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

• Could this pic have been taken in 79?..

Comment

• Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• His eyes and the wheels are in perfect alignment.

"Look where you want the car to go and it will go there" - Driving instructor line.

GREAT PHOTO
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• wish I could take credit for it - one of the track photographers from canyon speedway park took the pic
                                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                                X