Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too cool!
    Originally posted by BigDad View Post
    I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

• That truck does rule. I think it is over in England, right? I saw photos of it once and it has a Mass front plate, but for some reason I think it crossed the pond.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
        Mantas never made it here.
        You sure Bryan? I could have sworn a guy I worked with had a Manta back in the early 80's.

I did a little searching and came up with this from Wikipedia.

"The sales approach for the Opel line in the U.S. Market was equally odd. The Manta A was one of only a few Opel models sold in the U.S. Market. "
        Last edited by BluLightning; September 16, 2011, 06:55 AM.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• I might be wrong then...I thought it was only the Kadett and the GT that made it over.
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• I had a Buick Opel, it was actually an Isuzu.
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

• My Dad bought a 68 cadet new from the Buick dealer - we had that car in the family until about '80 or so - not long enough for me to keep it and put a v8 in it.

What ever happened to Seth's gold Kadet? For that matter - where's Seth been?
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• they sold mantas here ............which is why I detest imports

Comment

• Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                  The Kadett was sold through Buick dealerships as an Opel, along with the Opel GT. Mantas never made it here. Visually it's a ringer for the Monza in hatch form but I don't see the Vega. Not related to either. Would kill to import a Manta 400 into the US (the 400 is the homologation Group B rally car)

Comment

• I'm confused, would this be the ultrarare Pontiamc Javelabird? if so I want one!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
                      looks like a cavalier with a body kit
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Frog View Post

I'm confused, would this be the ultrarare Pontiamc Javelabird? if so I want one!
                          That takes a Trans Am Javelin to a whole new meaning
                          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• i found a set for sale locally for $200 obo, im gonna offer the guy $100 for them just to see the looks on people faces when they see teddy bear wheels in my garage

plus VW guys pay like $400-600 for these things so i could probably resell them when the time comes haha
                            formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
                            http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

• That looks like a Teddy Graham stuck in a bottlecap. Seriously?
                              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Working...
                                X