Clear All

• Watching a Bang Shift webcast:
    Attached Files
    Shelter animals make great pets

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
        You sure Bryan? I could have sworn a guy I worked with had a Manta back in the early 80's.

I did a little searching and came up with this from Wikipedia.

"The sales approach for the Opel line in the U.S. Market was equally odd. The Manta A was one of only a few Opel models sold in the U.S. Market. "
        Opel cars appeared under their own name in the U.S. from 1958

Comment

• Opel cars appeared under their own name in the U.S. from 1958–1975, when they were sold through Buick dealers as captive imports. The best-selling Opel models in the U.S. were the 1964–1972 Opel Kadett, the 1971–1975 Opel Manta, and the now-classic 1968–1973 Opel GT.[10][11] (The name "Opel" was also applied from 1976 to 1980 on vehicles manufactured by Isuzu (similar to the "Isuzu I-mark"), but mechanically those were entirely different cars). However, there are and have been lots of cars sold in the U.S. that are based on Opel models or on platforms developed by Opel:

Comment

• Cammer blowing off a little divorced family life steam today, with his new Stoger 20gauge trap/skeet gun he just got, and with the Army Paratrooper M6 Scout my friend Darrin gave him. It's a .22/410gauge, he wants to sleep with that gun he's so in love with it LOL.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03321.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	857698Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03323.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	857697
            Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

• Some pics from a shoot I did this evening...

The trunk was just done by Charles at Auto Art Studios in Prescott. Dude's well known, he'll have a blue late-model Camaro with black/silver "tagger" graphics and a painted dash, and a '40 Ford at SEMA this year. This was supposed to be done in August but some miscommunications held up the actual progress.
              Last edited by BangShift McT; September 17, 2011, 09:15 PM.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• The 74 Chevelle wagon Holley project.

Comment

Attached Files
                  www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang13 View Post
                    Cammer blowing off a little divorced family life steam today, with his new Stoger 20gauge trap/skeet gun he just got, and with the Army Paratrooper M6 Scout my friend Darrin gave him. It's a .22/410gauge, he wants to sleep with that gun he's so in love with it LOL.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5041[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5040[/ATTACH]
                    the M6 is a kool gun I have one in 22 hornet 410 and that stoger very nice I bought one from my buddy at work in 12 have not used it yet but hopefully soon keep him shooting and remember guns are an investment wery seldom they go down in price lol(Thats what I tell the wife lol)

Comment

• Periods/commas/upper case letters can be your friend
                      STUGOTS

Comment

• Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by groucho View Post
                          Periods/commas/upper case letters can be your friend
                          Sorry lol

Comment

• Originally posted by groucho View Post
                            Periods/commas/upper case letters can be your friend
                            Let me improve that a bit for you Groucho;
                            Periods, commas, and upper case letters can be your friend.
                            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

• The performance of my Harbor Freight Pressure Blaster was occasionaly diminishing, especially towards the end of a fill-up...so I decided to take a look inside. That's actually, two mice, three june bugs and a really big moth that still had its wings on. (go figure). All buried in the sand....I think i'll tape it closed when not in use from now on.
                              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• Originally posted by jays67 View Post
                                Sorry lol
                                Don't feel bad. DF once said our fearless, tractor loving leader writes a bunch of words; then he throws a handful of punctuation at the page.
                                Last edited by Scott Liggett; September 18, 2011, 03:25 PM.
                                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X