replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Which one?

yes.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post
    nice pool toy.............................

Click image for larger version

Name:	pooltoy.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	1336864
    Which one?

Leave a comment:

• fatguyzinc
    replied
    nice pool toy.............................

Name:	pooltoy.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	1336864

Leave a comment:

• fatguyzinc
    replied
    Originally posted by Monster View Post
    Vintage picture of FGZ as a kid, pulling parts from a local junk yard.

Name:	FB_IMG_1683475589131.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1336808
    negative. neither of those guys is big enough, i was 6ft 1inch and 295 pounds by the time i was 13!

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Vintage picture of FGZ as a kid, pulling parts from a local junk yard.

Name:	FB_IMG_1683475589131.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1336808

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    To my Ex......
    "I ONLY Have TWO Faults.........
    Anything I Said....
    And Anything I Did. Click image for larger version

Name:	x117.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	1336784

Leave a comment:

• fatguyzinc
    replied

Name:	k5c10combo.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1336770

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

Name:	FB_IMG_1683386522214.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	1336758

Leave a comment:

• fatguyzinc
    replied
    .my moms 96 impala ss, they made em 94-96 and this is the last and only year with floorshifter
    and "cut corner" windows at c pillar, we redid motor bare block up a couple years ago (maybe
    5k miles? she hardly drives it) and replaced the 4L60E with a level 3 from monster trans.
    its got 1.65 rollers and matching beehive springs, a ram intake, low temp t-stat, piggyback chip, etc...

its the fastest lazyboy recliner ive even driven. guessing maybe 300hp (stock was 260-ish) from
    the LT-1 motor.. for weighing in around 4400 pounds, it sure jumps when you stand on it.
    it just hit 80k miles, mom bought it new and is the original and only owner. aside from the cruise
    control (bad engine module, obsolete no longer made and cant find one) and the radio (it was
    spinning the cd even when off and draining battery) everything works including the A/C.........................

Click image for larger version  Name:	moms96impala01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	183.4 KB ID:	1336676
    Last edited by fatguyzinc; May 4, 2023, 02:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2020 mustang
    replied

Name:	time.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1336562

Leave a comment:

• fatguyzinc
    replied
    this guy is my hero.....

Name:	fatguy.png
Views:	616
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	1336444

Last edited by fatguyzinc; May 1, 2023, 12:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Out in the desert, we found the cheapest wine we could find, mixed it with 7-Up and made 'Desert Coolers'. Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

Name:	FB_IMG_1682861285803.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	1336404

Leave a comment:

• fatguyzinc
    replied

Name:	80shighschool.jpg
Views:	695
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	1336387

Leave a comment:

• Loren
    replied
    Rich kids had the Schwinn Orange Crates etc., I saw the cheaper knock-off Huffy version and wanted one so bad that Dad said if I paid half I could have it for Christmas. I had 2 1/2 months to save up the $23 and made it with a couple weeks to spare. Christmas Day I was one happy kid, no guy on no Harley felt any more bad-ass than I did. With that I had my old Schwinn I paid $5 for, came with a skip-tooth chain at first, set up for moto-x which is how you did it before they made them new that way. A chopper and an off-roader, my transpo to school and everywhere else and I paid for tires and any other expenses myself from my $2/week chore earnings which also had to cover model cars which were a buck-and-a-half. At my house if you were around on Sundays you got nagged to do yardwork but I'd skip out early and ride one bike or the other around the neighborhood or mountains all day. Back then L.A. smog was bad and I would get asthma attacks now and then, there were a couple times I wasn't sure I'd make it back but man the days out, miles from home, were glorious. Mom and Dad never knew how far away I'd go, if they asked I would talk about distance until their expressions started to change then call that it.

Then the preacher made a special trip to my house to point out that I had two bicycles but there was only one of me, so I should pick the better one and give it away to the poor. I believe I knew just the little "poor" boy he had in mind and thought the kid was a lazy twerp so the poor had to do without either of my bicycles and that was the end of that guy's hope for my salvation etc. Meanwhile the Big-Guy above seemed to be taking pretty good care of me at times which I believed because of a couple of my close calls with cars so I figured I was OK.

I took some of the chrome off the Huffy, bought a shorter more leaned-back sissy bar, and eventually made more-extended forks from emt tubing which didn't work very well as they were too flimsy and the neck would have needed to have been raked to get the front down which was far beyond my ability but it sure looked good. I would go the rest of my life admiring a good stripped-down Harley but never get one due to doubts about my instincts on a motorcycle. I was lucky enough on bicycles for some of my crap and didn't need to press it.
    Last edited by Loren; April 29, 2023, 12:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X