Comment

• Ha thats great!!!^^^^^

Comment

• www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

• "It's about to set sail..."

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

• Gail w/ Jim's (Squirrel's) Chevy II at the last day of the Hot Rod Drag Weekend in Fontana today. We headed up to watch an old friend run and finally got a chance to meet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender (12).jpg
Views:	100
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	1067236
              Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN7683.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	757.8 KB
ID:	1067244

a latest macro shot. hand held of course. Not like zooming in on the moon for an eclipse with a video camera..this is much easier.
                I finally bid on a dslr, won't say what it is.. I did do some studying.

when I was 15, I was handed a camera. That was 1987. Real cheap, but 35mm. I was doing stuff in seconds that people blurred taking minutes.
                All my photos since 2004 have not been beyond a tiny 5mp. The one above is from a chipped nikon e4600. Looking quite old now. I am at 4000 + photos with the 40 dollar ebay camera. Forgot what year I bought it.

Only 3 photos of people, individual. And it turned out to be valuable history... those 3 people died. I knew I had to evolve with it. Natural callings.

I have been waiting for the aging $999 stuff to come down. About time to dig in. The 9 and 10 year old stuff is still quite powerful. I waited a long time.
                I desire manual mode and true iso 400 and beyond..not much more. They claim to have gone much further than that, but my good eye sees no real evidence.
                Last edited by Barry Donovan; October 31, 2015, 09:45 PM.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Hey Barry... No pic. Just a link.. They may have found your boat, El Faro....

koin.com/ap/feds-wreckage-believed-to-be-el-faro-cargo-ship-located-2/

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                    Hey Barry... No pic. Just a link.. They may have found your boat, El Faro....

koin.com/ap/feds-wreckage-believed-to-be-el-faro-cargo-ship-located-2/
                    15000 feet under.
                    watching cnn and it revealed the captain was too big for his britches.
                    My uncle, the former captain, I could only guess what he is thinking about that dumbass. Took 30 people with him.
                    rest in peace to the lost.
                    american pharoah, the horse, did much better.

back to photos, I won the auction, my first dslr .
                    It is the cheapest price for what I am getting on ebay. Luck happens sometimes. the little nikon was the craziest much less than a penny per photo ever.

this DSLR tops it. Retail in 2006 was $999-1050. I ponder the fall back hour at the end of the auction through off the whole internet.
                    A vow is an old tin can subaru being the first photo... like my 1 megapixel in 2004.
                    No one is around to tell me... you can step up the game now, it has been 11 years digital and 4000 photos.

I've got a bulletproof mpeg2 out there on ebay as well.. time to let go. I won't give a link, not here to spam my stuff. No reason to sell, the camera will never be outdated. This one can survive a plane crash.

Name:	DSCN7694.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	753.8 KB
ID:	1067250

sdr-s10p1
                    Last edited by Barry Donovan; October 31, 2015, 11:48 PM.
                    Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Comment

• Took this one back in September while in Baltimore.

Comment

• The Residue Compressor that I'm responsible for on the test stand.

Name:	MHI test.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	446.3 KB
ID:	1068203

A little closer look

Name:	MHI test 3.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	1068204

Comment

• moose hit, heavy car.
                            lucky driver.
                            this highway is right in my neighborhood. Click image for larger version

Name:	10089881_H16308739-600x450.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1068210

the truck in the background, it only looks like mine. The dark gmc/chevy.. we are cloned in the hundreds....millions.

I mention the highway up here, I build everything fast and for stamina.
                            A reason I got a truck when I moved back out here...
                            the deer and moose. Wishful thinking, to assume you won't hit any.

Another problem is forecasts, animals know when it is going to be cold.
                            This evening we have a low of 37 forecast, and it is 30F...6 hours to go to dawn. I bet it hits low 20s. They get feisty like a horse...only much dumber.

the last deer hit I encountered was with my dad trucking. He had just complained of being at 84000 pounds. We pulled over, got the gloves on and went towards the hissing air leak in the trailer. Flashlight, in the dark..

Did not find one single solitary piece of that shredded hamburg called a deer. Did not even feel it. Shit and bowels everywhere.
                            Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 4, 2015, 10:30 PM.
                            Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	0DQFocY.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1068215

Name:	84801186.jpg
Views:	1089
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	1068216

Name:	12144798_10153677275028767_5408287391613987968_n.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	1068217

Name:	11205490_1072589509431623_4515919129570711726_n.jpg
Views:	2180
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	1068218

Name:	12141608_911399192228602_2648579399235505569_n.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1068219

Facetious, abstemious, and arsenious all have all vowels in alphabetical order.
                              I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Poor doggy.. People should be SHOT!

Comment

Working...
                                X