Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall art?

Comment

• Sure. Or furniture. Not sure yet....ideas are welcome. The tires are not rotted at all, and there is very little wear on them. The rims basically have mere surface corrosion, no chrome flaking. They really are cool in a worthless kind of way.
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Navel jelly will clean the outer part of those wheels up no problem. Bonus parts on a buy are the best!

Comment

• If you gey bored and want to sell them Byron has a pie crust only race.

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• turkey day
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02180w.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	946.0 KB
ID:	1256997
            turkey is in the house

bro n law got a good buck this morning.

..and that trans am. It has been in his possession since early 90s.
            I remember the whole time. the past 20 years its been a garage queen.

Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Wow, Just wow.....

Specifics: Two seat build-it-yourself sports car developed as our latest generation spaceframe chassis. Sub 2,400 lbs. target vehicle weight, 104″…

Name:	ffr-new-hypercar-preview-folio-1.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	1257924

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                Wow, Just wow.....

Specifics: Two seat build-it-yourself sports car developed as our latest generation spaceframe chassis. Sub 2,400 lbs. target vehicle weight, 104″…

Yeah wow, like WOW. I'll bet the kit will be way up into 6 figures sans the drive train if they can pull it off. I want one. Let's hope their team/project doesn't go the way of the Coolest Cooler. That's worth watching right there, that's VERY interesting. I showed Unit the photo...she reminded me it took me a whole winter to put a blower on a car, and that was just one "part" on a car.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• 240Z with ground effects and a wing.
                  Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 12, 2019, 05:34 PM.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Got some cool art of my truck from a friend of mine. Check out SketchyWolf-13 on DeviantArt if you want moreClick image for larger version

Name:	78924165_2908627029149825_6453662316176080896_o.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	261.1 KB
ID:	1258009
                      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Startling revelation. Even though I hated Kermit and Piggy, I liked The Muppet Show....

Name:	hfbrzim1rfyb7xenawww.png
Views:	211
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	1258014

Comment

• Proof I'm still a BSer at heart. The Subaru is getting the engine on the crane after sitting empty for most of two years. The Ranger, my daily driver, doesn't have 5th gear and makes lots of noise in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The Mini Cooper SI got for free, and needs an engine. I have one sitting next to it for when I have "spare time". The liter bike runs great, though it's been crashed and rebuilt once this year.

My neighbors probably aren't thrilled, though.

Comment

• Howdy Walt!

Comment

• A bit of heavy lifting this week! Those lock gates weigh between 85 and 125 tons each... the old ones being lighter...

Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• And on that note, I'm going back to bed!

Name:	today.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1258470

Comment

Working...
                                X