• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my buddy's new URAL driven sidecar

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• 100% nitro.
        I'm really close, stay tuned for a video soon.
        I've lost someone that was very close to me, so......well so....life goes on.
        Now I have Christmas and work going on....My main goal is to keep my wife happy.
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

• how much was the pop ? did you have to get the permit ?

Comment

• Don't believe the hype.
            I went through a DUI check point...no cop said anything...it's about $175 for that.
            You have to hitch a ride with the Horner Brothers to Gainesville....I'll buy the beer
            Originally posted by TC

Comment

• I have a new car coming out then, we might test in Valdosta, A/Fuel..Hitch a ride!
              Originally posted by TC

Comment

• For Spidy...
                My car against Tom Conway....this was at Norwalk, but you never know where the great ones appear. I have this in my memory bank.
                I have a lot of junk stacking up against me all the time, I just make it work....sure my wife bitches at me, but I do what I do.
                Like I said, show up, I supply the beer and we talk about racing!
                Attached Files
                Originally posted by TC

Comment

• Tom won that race, he backed up at 70 mph not to heat his clutch....Robert Hight is close....not a Tom though...
                  He is the Master...I had the privilige to work for him, and people call him my Dad...It was just the way we get along.
                  He is a Viet-Nam Marine Vet, and he was a survayer for the Government for a wile. They don't make these old cowboys any more.
                  I am proud to know the man and live in his house....even though he works me like a dog!
                  Any one that really knows him would never have any thing bad to say about him...he has 21 Wallys nount counting Shelly Howard or Steve Torrance or a few others....Yeah he's won a few more too
                  One of the best human beings I've ever met in my life...
                  It is truly an honor to know the man....
                  He has this pic, and I always tell him.....some day, I'll beat you.....with all due respect, of coarse.
                  Originally posted by TC

Comment

• Where is Spidy...I've given him a few invitations...as a matter of fact, Brian and Bhooger are the only ones I've ever had a beer and hanged out with at the track....I'm not that hard to find!
                    Originally posted by TC

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• That is hilarious. I can't stop chuckling over that hefty siamese' mis-fire.
                        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• A/Fuel - do you ever run at Milan or Martin?

We aren't that far apart - we've got to meet up some time - are you planning on hitting the Ohio land speed events in '12?
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                            A/Fuel - do you ever run at Milan or Martin?

We aren't that far apart - we've got to meet up some time - are you planning on hitting the Ohio land speed events in '12?
                            We go to Martin I think? I get them mixed up, I call it US 131.
                            We are making a new schedule out right now, I should probably post it here, but I think that race is in August sometime, usually around the sametime Brainard is.
                            Originally posted by TC

Comment

• Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                              Where is Spidy...I've given him a few invitations...as a matter of fact, Brian and Bhooger are the only ones I've ever had a beer and hanged out with at the track....I'm not that hard to find!
                              You make it to Phoenix and I'll buy the Beer!!!!

Comment

• yea - it used to be Martin - now it's US131 - not far from Kalamazoo - and the home of Belle's brewery!

they make some GOOOOOD beer!
                                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X