X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick russian freeway racing vid!

those dudes are nuts!

Re: sick russian freeway racing vid!

While I like going fast, and I'll admit I may have had a similar driving style in my teens when I thought I was invincible, videos like this just irk me now.
    Maybe I'm getting old or I'm missing something, but going as fast as possible in heavy traffic just seems unnecessarily wreckless. Not so much for the drivers, you're always at risk driving fast. Whether on a dragstrip, lakebed, dirttrack, regardless, racing is dangerous. But putting others at risk like that just bugs me.
    Like I said, maybe I'm just getting old.
    Give me an open stretch of interstate and plenty of wiggle room (almost impossible since moving to SoCal) and I'll open it up just like anyone else.

Comment

I'm all for having fun, BUT doesn't seem right on a busy freeway.

Comment

i see it rarely in so cal, but when i do, i also feel extraordinarily vexed. >
        remind me not to drive if vacationing in the ussr.

Comment

this stupid f-ing fastandthefurious wannabe crap that has made it where there is no "safe" place to go rip off a pass or two without the law trying to string you up.

used to be around here, provided you were far from town, the law didnt bother us much unless someone complained. now you have to make one pass and haul ass out of the area, cause all "street racing" is more worthy of police attention than busting the drug dealers who are hanging out in our schools.

Comment

retardsky

Comment

I'm amazed that Rusky cast iron can be made to go that fast. Also, who makes speed stuff for Vlostocks?

I agree - this kind of stuff just gets people killed. No sense at all.

Dan

Comment

Did you notice that the Blue car used it's turn signals. I guess that makes it safer.

Comment

Working...
                X