Big truck show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big truck show

Here's some pics of stuff at the show we went to on Sunday. You have already seen the '20 Mack and the '68 Kenworth in my other posts. I know this stuff isn't everyones interest, but they are something different.

log truck

Oshkosh

This next truck has delivered Christmas trees to the capital and delivered lumber for the USS Constitution restoration.

Re: Big truck show

Growing up owning timber, I have a love/hate relationship with logging trucks. Awesome to see someone take the time to do such a heavily abused vehicle up.
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Seeing a tow truck sitting on a lowboy, because it's too nice to drive, is really strange

Beautiful trucks, thanks!
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Thanks for the pictures. These trucks are downright dripping with character.

Comment

love the 67 Brockway, and that Mack tow truck is eautiful...

Comment

Back in the day....when men were MEN. I'm sure those trucks would add some character to a man that had to drive them a lot of miles.

Nice pics. Thanks. 8)

Comment

1000 miles in the drivers seat of any of those big rigs would result in rearranged internal organs and missing fillings from your teeth.

I like those old round fendered Macks. I remember during the 70's they used to have a race at Atlanta Motor Speedway with those big rigs and the only one I saw was won by a primer brown 65 Mack that was driven to the track. Ever seen 30 rigs flying through Atlanta's banked turns. Wild.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That was pretty awesome. My Dad was a trucker, and some of those looked pretty familiar. Thx for the memories.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Those are all really nice .The Macks were cool but that white Dodge was my favorite!

Comment

Working...
                  X