El Camino drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Camino drifting

Havent seen this on video before.Looks wild 8).And i love the sound of that engine ;D

Toyo Tires Drift Event, Indianapolis 2005 Probably our most action-packed video so far. Short and crazy.Qualifying Runs

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: El Camino drifting

great vid,but then I am probably just a little biased.
    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

I've seen these before on youtube or something . I really like the second,it combines two of the favorite cars I've owned (Camino and Trans Am ).

Comment

Nice stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
          I've seen these before on youtube or something . I really like the second,it combines two of the favorite cars I've owned (Camino and Trans Am ).
          Looked like the f-bodys didnt have the same feeling for drifting as the camino ;D.Guess the steering on the camino has more to give lock to lock(turn radius?).

There was some pics and storys about Bubba in hot rod in 2004-2007,but havent seen him mentioned later.

Awesome driving ;D.Really like it.

Comment

YEEE HAWWWWW

Comment

I like 'cominos because they are loved by rednecks and rebels around here.Thats pretty much me. #rd gens are about half way there. Everyone at work was always asking whene I was going to over throw the gov. !

Comment

I don't get drifting, but I like when unexpected cars do different things.
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

i dig drifing...looks like a blast....that camino is cool cuz it aint a Nissan

Comment

Originally posted by std
                    I don't get drifting, but I like when unexpected cars do different things.
                    It's kind of like power barking your car only with style ! I like to watch others but really got turned of on doing it myself after all the rock chips I picked up just cleaning my tire of at the drags .

Comment

I like it, but i'm into elkys anyways!!

Comment

Working...
                      X