Jeep JT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep JT

I really hope that they actually build this thing...

Re: Jeep JT

I love the fact its painted "hearing aid" and that less than 10% of its not already in production.

DF, you have an opinion on it?
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

i am a 4wd type of person. i in fact absolutely love that thing, minus the 3.8 liter, not exactly sure whats up with that. i wouldnt mind the 4.0 liter in it

Comment

I'm pretty sure the 4.0L AMC I6 is offically dead.
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

What a great concept ,I think that I a really cool idea! I think we should get all over this and come up with a name for it...............OK , ( scatches head ,thinks for 2hrs for something great and original ) how 'bout SCRAMBLER ! or TJ-8

Comment

I saw it at a show last year. Very cool in person . I would buy one.

Comment

The pics of it climbing into and out-off the bathtub on the Hell's Revenge trail were pretty increadible.

".. the JT Concept is built right off of the Wrangler Unlimited's platform and shares its 116-inch wheelbase, though adding a 5-foot-long bed and removable hard top over the cab."

.. mmmm a Wrangler convert / hard top pick-up. Ought to do well.

Comment

The hemi fits in the JK , but I would like to have one with a diesel. Df hates the JK, and any jeep built after the CJ lol

Comment

Originally posted by purplecobra
                  The hemi fits in the JK , but I would like to have one with a diesel. Df hates the JK, and any jeep built after the CJ lol
                  I'm not a huge fan of the JK either, but this thing is cool. It's mostly the minivan motor that i despise. A diesel would be incredible.

Comment

I could have sworn I have seen a green version of that driving around chrysler headquarters.
                    Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Originally posted by 82z
                      I could have sworn I have seen a green version of that driving around chrysler headquarters.
                      You mean this:

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=48&i=carphoto27431725cv1.jpg]

Comment

Built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it, built it...

In case you didn't get the point, I like it. Hmm, removable hard top, pickup bed. There's nothing not to like.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd buy it!!!!

ROB
                          LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 82z
                            I've seen it (The green one) a couple of times, parked in front of my store (Berkley, Mi.), who ever was driving it hangs out at the bar next to me.
                            Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

FYI...the Green one is an Egyptian spec military Jeep.

Brian
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                              X