Thanks to the folks here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the folks here

Well, I finnaly took the car out for a good drive since the exhaust got done, and the fuel issues sorted out....I was a shor trip and I found a few more areas that need my attention but now the throttle opens all the way, it kicks down like it it supposed to and the hedders do not leak...it doesnt stumbe off idle and over all runs like a bear, it pulls hard thru the gears, it is a little sluggish of the line but overall I could not be happier....and you may be wondering why I am telling you all this...well honestly if it was not for the advice from all of you I could not have such a great running car...its nice to have a place where I can come and ask questions and not get the stink eye or have to fork over cash....the forums here has been instrumental to me getting this far...so thanks to everyone who has offered advice...good or bad ;D.....it is appeciated and it is being put to use....now off to the Saturday NIght cruise

Joe

Re: Thanks to the folks here

Great! Thanks for saying.

Comment

The best thank you I ever get from helping people is seeing them enjoy the results. Have a great time with it.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you didn't give up on it for a car you all can't enjoy as a family . Some times all you need is just a small success to re-charge the creative drive to get/keep going !

Comment

I know the feeling man. mine wouldnt be coming along at all if I didnt get alittle input and guidance every now and then. some guys around here and other forums sure have helped me a great deal.

Comment

Now we just need pic's, and maybe a video.

Comment

Today...maybe tomorrow....My phones video is not the greates...Went to a cruise last ight and tossed the Carjunkie name around a bit....I need banner or something....lots of compliments on the engine....

Comment

That's cool as hell.

You could save the logo as an image, enlarge it, and have a print shop make em on an adhesive backing.

Comment

Originally posted by min301
                  That's cool as hell.

You could save the logo as an image, enlarge it, and have a print shop make em on an adhesive backing.

I have a print shop at work..maybe they can hook me up...some will....others wont...depends on whose working...

Comment

Working...
                  X