ROTFLMOA...cause of a high water bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTFLMOA...cause of a high water bill

I saw this on another forum I hang out on. I thought it was pretty funny and thought every one else could get a good laugh. http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/sh...ost/last/#LAST
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Re: ROTFLMOA...cause of a high water bill

Pick the cat up and drop him in the Bowl. He'll stay away from it. Or shut the door.

Comment

That's hilarious . I wonder how many times a day or gallons a day that cat flushed. I would rig up a set up that evertime he flushed he would get sprayed .

Comment

LMAO !!!
        :o

.. just slide the door closed when not in use.

Comment

I'll start with saying that I like animals, but sometimes you need to speak to their animal instincts and their alpha pack animal mentality. Stuff him in the bowl, shut the lid, and flush it one last time. I think that might break him of that habit.
          sigpic

Comment

Just one more reason to buy a dog instead of a cat.

Comment

Right, the dog just drinks, doesn't flush ;D
              sigpic

Comment

They're halfway there, now all they need to do is teach that cat go in the toilet before he flushes.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
                  Just one more reason to buy a dog instead of a cat.
                  While I can't agree more, watch out what you wish for...

That's my dog, BTW, and yes he is a freak. :o ;D

Funny thing about cats...and trying to teach one of those chode-masters anything, is god luck.
                  My father-in-law told me about a freind of his, came home one day, the guy's wife just had a baby, and her cat was not having anything to do with the cat. Day after day, that cat hissed and finally about two weeks after the baby came home, that cat tried attacking the baby, and scratched the cheek of their poor kid.
                  The budy got home, saw the baby, and knew it was the cat.
                  He grabbed that thing by the tail, went to the clothes dryer and stuck "fluffy" on the fluff cycle, no heat, for around 2 minutes.
                  Cat came out, took one look at the guy, and for the next 4 years of that animals life would not go near him, or the kid, only the wife if nobody else was around!
                  Andrew
                  1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                  2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                  X