Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures of your Daily Drivers - hot rods no KIAs please

Originally posted by WhiteMonster
    327 sbc with TH350. It goes some, but needs an interior .....

That looks a lot lot lot like my buddies Nova, and I see the ebay mark on the pic. That didn't come from the Oklahoma/Arkansas/Missouri area did it? if so did it have this motor in it?

Comment

My current daily driver is a 2006 Chrysler 300 which is a company car, its quite a PIG. :o
      I have a 2008 Charger that should be here soon to replace it. Before the company car I was alternating time between the 2001 Tundra that I have (124,000 miles) and a 2004 Yamaha FJR1300.

Comment

Originally posted by falconizer_62
        Milner351, thanks for the kind words and encouragement.
        Mopower58, that's one sweet DD and shop truck! I thought shop trucks were supposed to be loud leaky and uncomfortable.

Thanks, its kinda loud with the headers and catless magnaflow.

Comment

I drive this most everyday unless it rains. ;D
          Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

My 2004 Lowered Dodge Ram 4x4 Hemi Laramie w/ just a little 150 juice setup. Too many options to list, but took best of Mopar last year in the Quaker Steak Florida Annual State Truck Show up in St Pete...!!!!! FOR SALE

Rickster

Comment

(one more)

Rickster

Comment

Here's my DD, '04 Suburban 2500 LT 4x4, with 8.1 Liter BBC, 4.10's....right after a bath. ;)

Comment

split between these 2 upstanding members of society

24 mpg from the original Leaning Tower of Power. I swapped in disc brakes and a Sure Grip from a Duster, a decent stereo, and the original AC even kinda works. Unfortunately, I have plans to hot rod it.

18 mpg from the original God-awful 301. But it actually runs good (for a 301,) its bolted to a TH400, and people usually move out of the way when its coming down the road. It too will be hot rodded.

Comment

Nice drivers guys. Here is mine. 345,000 miles on the car and 192,000 on the injected 5.0 I installed in 1995. I have a 514/T-56 in the works. Ken.

Comment

Wouldn't it be faster if you lined the valves up properly (insert smiley of your choice)?

Dan

Comment

I drive 'em all, no favorites here.http://www.cardomain.com/id/RemyAnthony
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Here's my daily rig. 78 Silverado. Haven't had the time to get it passed primer (Hell, I love primer) Nothing fancy. But she runs like a top.

Comment

My daily driver 8 months a year, LOL. Twin EMDs, 7740 C.I. each, two superchargers each, appx 3,000 H.P. and burns appx. 11 gals to the mile. (sorry, couldn't resist)

Daily driver 4 months a year, warmed over 351. Caps gone, too damn ugly.

Comment

Working...
                            X