Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relief

I had mentioned earlier that I might have to sell the Lemans because my wife's job went to hell and I was having a hard time finding a job because of surgeries and the crappy Michigan economy. well, last Monday they closed my wife's branch and she was instantly out of a job. Needless to say we were freaking out, didn't know what was going to happen. I had applied to a job for a Site Superintendent to a local company, thinking that nothing would come of it because I have applied to many jobs in the last couple months to no avail. well they called me last week for an interview, went to it today and got the job! I will be on the road a lot but I am psyched, my wife gets to work at the store full time and it looks like we are going to pull it off.
    Just when you think things have hit the wall, the wall disappears. I'm still crossing my fingers, but it is looking good, Yahoo!
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Re: Relief

Atta boy! Good luck to you and the Mrs. Lemans! I hope your job is enjoyable and you bring home big sacks of cash.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

good for you man, glad to hear things are looking up....good luck!

Comment

Won't you be dissapointed that you don't get to slip those high heels on the lovely young ladies feet anymore?
        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Congrats - sometimes you don't know what you're really capable of until you're pushed into a corner.

Best of luck with the store, the new job, and keeping the car!

We need to have another CJ Michigan gathering, perhaps a color cruise this fall?
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

thumbs up and a high five - - - - good things usually come to good people eventually

Comment

Good news, bro.

Comment

Way to be.....Sometimes things have a way of working themselves out.

Congrats.

Seth
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Amen brother....glad to hear it!
                  Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Good to hear man. Anytime someone is hired at a new company i get excited for them... cause michigan aint doing so well.

Now take the wife out to dinner to celebrate. Way to go man!

Comment

Good deal brother!

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That's excellent. I'm sure the Pontiac is breathing a sigh of relief as well 8). ~OO6.

Comment

Well, I got a call from the new job, I start next Tuesday. I have to go to Cleveland for 8 to 10 weeks, and I will be working nights, sheesh. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do, the pay is good though. Anybody in the Cleveland area?
                          Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Nights aren't all bad....Makes it easier to get up in the morning ;D ;D

Seth
                            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Thats awesome man way to go! ;D
                              Original Carjunkie TV Member

Comment

Working...
                              X