Halfway Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfway Home

Sitting in Shannon, Ireland, munching down on a burger and chips, with a Sprite in a bottle. Another, oh, I don't know, 12 hrs or so till home, will be stopping in Bangor, Maine.

I need to get me one of these Irish lasses. ;D Yeow.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: Halfway Home

If you live in Maine the proper pronounciation is "Ban-ga" ;D

How you liking all that greenery over there? But it beats the shit outta brown eh?

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Yup, anything beats that crap. It's freakin' beautiful over here right now...I'm definetly planning the vacation for the next time I'm over here. Here, Scotland, and Austrailia..

"Ban-ga"...oh, man... :D

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Where do you call home?

Irish Lasses are the best kind... ;)

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Wherever I lay my head...LOL...I consider Colorado Springs home, but I haven't lived there since '99. Will be back in the Tacoma area soon enough...hope nobody lives close, that 'Velle is pretty loud...and I'm probably gonna be out all night.

Comment

Made it home yesterday at 2am...killed a tank of gas in the Chevelle driving it around (after buying a new battery...my wife mounted the old one on it's side...now I have a neat little pile of iron scrap under the front end.. >) Once I replace the camera, I'll make good on my word. I already had a couple good ones, so she's in good practice.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell

Irish Lasses are the best kind... ;)

...until you piss them off.... ;D

Comment

Welcome Home.

Seth
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

what he said...LOL....Welcome Home.

Comment

Welcome home. Thanks for your work. Hopefully, they'll keep you home this time.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back... BTW, white, brown... They are all pink on the inside...

Comment

Welcome home. I hope ALL the folks can come back soon. This isn't political - I'm not saying HOW they should come home, or under what circumstances - just that I hope everyone can come home soon, and safely.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                          X