Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MY Furys Exhaust video!!!!!!!

Originally posted by VTJUNK
    Gee, nobody gave you a hard time about the polished radiator tank?

I thought I was the only who did that anymore ;)
    no "violation" there - - - - "Audio, the God of motivation"

btw, did you polish the lower tank too ? - - - LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
      Hey sounds great Joe, and the car look good to.

By the way did you notice the puffs of smoke that came out of the drivers side pipe after you rev'd it up.

*Sigh* Yes TC, do you want to point out all the rust too....geezzz....LOL......its an old motor, if it didnt smoke I would be worried... ;D

Comment

Nice classic sound ;).Are you gonna use the original trim?

Comment

Freiburger gave me a violation for my yellow plug wires. Wonder if red is too ?
          ;)

Comment

Sounds great, love you car too. It's so different. My only complaint are the chrome tips. I always thought the stock Chrysler style of the curved tips was the best looking factory design.
            Tom
            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

OK

the car is a total violation becasue I am trying to recreate what I dreamed about as a kid in the 80's and early 90's so the 14" Keystone rims, spinners, speed stickers in the windows, air shocks, and so on are cuz I like em' ;D

I have been getting flack about the tips....again...I like em' the really looked good IMO..... :P

I take great pride in my polished brass tank.... :P

And lastly....I get asked about the trim alot.....no, I dont intend on using any of the original trim, I think it takes away from the lines of the car and make it look much bigger and bulkier than it is.......

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

Comment

I hear you Joe.

I like my yellow plug wires, because it was cool when I was a kid, same as with my 14" wheels.
                .. and I will not use the trim on my '63 either, for the same reason you mentioned.

So there !
                ;)

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY
                  Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
                  Hey sounds great Joe, and the car look good to.

By the way did you notice the puffs of smoke that came out of the drivers side pipe after you rev'd it up.

*Sigh* Yes TC, do you want to point out all the rust too....geezzz....LOL......its an old motor, if it didnt smoke I would be worried... ;D
                  Hey man, I'm not criticizing, I was just pointing it out, you know in case you didn't know. And for an old motor it looks pretty nice and by the looks of it, I thought you had rebuilt it. So sorry man didn't mean to offend.

Comment

LMAO...Not offended....not at all ;D just yanking ya a bit....

I think the heads have been done but the smoke loks like gas not oil so I dont know....I need to get a good comp tester and see whats up

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                      I hear you Joe.

I like my yellow plug wires, because it was cool when I was a kid, same as with my 14" wheels.
                      .. and I will not use the trim on my '63 either, for the same reason you mentioned.

So there !
                      ;)
                      LOL, I hear you, I like to hear what people have to say and love answering questions, it keeps me interested in the project....and opinions good or bad have changed the direction I want to go with the car...with out his medium I would have no one to turn to but the wife and it would be pink with yellow polka dots.......

Comment

Working...
                      X