shameless self promotion ... I've been making a few shake down runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shameless self promotion ... I've been making a few shake down runs

I went to my first "race" in 12 years ... managed to work my way into the finals and then,zzz,zzzz,zzz

but, its a nice picture I think .. :o
    sigpic

Re: shameless self promotion ... I've been making a few shake down runs

Awesome.

Comment

And , another angle .. Looking cool is half the battle !!

sigpic

Comment

Glad to see you've gotten past the--"I'm-tired-of-this F**k'n-car-phase." Life's TOO SHORT not to get out there 'an enjoy the thing 8). ~OO6.

Comment

Nice Car.....Now pay attention to the tree ;D ;D ;D

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I was running two car's .. Mine and my brothers 11.60 Belvedere and after 22 rounds ..I'd had enough

It was not horrible his .053 to my .089 and just could not reel him him but..

Just being there was cool . plus I have known the guy who has won for about 20 years and he races with
            more or less zero budget

I think Ed would of had me no matter , ####er can drive stripe as well

I traveled 800 miles to go home to race as a home coming for the car ..12 years of labor completed
            sigpic

Comment

Neat track...awesome car.

I love the shot of the car at speed. The way the car sits and the way the rear wheel well swallows those big meats is bitchin' too. Is that a drag radial on the back of the car or a normal slick?

Looks brutal!

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                  Neat track...awesome car.

I love the shot of the car at speed. The way the car sits and the way the rear wheel well swallows those big meats is bitchin' too. Is that a drag radial on the back of the car or a normal slick?

Looks brutal!

Brian
                  16 x 32's ... Having those big tires most likely slows the car down but, I like the way it looks

Fred Flinstone approved ... Yaba Daba Do !
                  sigpic

Comment

damn I love that car, friggin beautiful

Comment

SUPER LOOKING CAR .

Comment

Working...
                      X