the better off dead camaro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the better off dead camaro...

loved that movie. this guy went through a lot to track down the movie car.

Re: the better off dead camaro...

I want my TWO DOLLARS!!!!!!
    Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
    1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
    1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
    1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
    1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
    1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Thats real cool.. The guy that owns it said he moved from Florida to Durango Co. in 05'.. Kinda funny, its a small old mining town that my great-great grandparents moved to back around 1880 or so, they were some of the first to start heading there as they came by wagon from Dodge City Kansas. I STILL have a bunch of relatives that live there today... I LOVE that place and would like to live there some day..

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that before... love the movie and the car!!! thats total dedication right there!

Comment

That is my favorite camaro, thier is a 67 camaro roller for sale that is a major project car for only 900 bucks on this site I hang on, I am trying to talk my husband into buying it......

Comment

That camaro is "tasty"....

Comment

It's cool that guy went through all that time and expense to find and restore that car plus find all that movie memorabilia for a movie that was just average. It's also kinda scary too.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                It's cool that guy went through all that time and expense to find and restore that car plus find all that movie memorabilia for a movie that was just average...
                :o *gasp* :o Average?!
                Seriously though, it's also cool that the guy went through all that and did it right. Full off the frame resto and everything. It'd be sad if he just threw a $199 maaco special on it.

Comment

Come on, man. That movie isn't really on top of any genre lists. Teen angst? nope. Car movie? nope. Teen comedy? nope. 80's flicks? nope. nope. Average.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I know. I just have a special place for cheesy 80's movies. Especially ones with animated hamburgers and asian guys doing Howard Cosell impressions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                      Come on, man. That movie isn't really on top of any genre lists. Teen angst? nope. Car movie? nope. Teen comedy? nope. 80's flicks? nope. nope. Average.
                      C'mon. you gotta admit that movie was funny stuff. lowball humor, but funny nonetheless.

"Gee Ricky, I'm really sorry you mom blew up. The Doc says she'll be okay. She just won't be able to eat any spicy foods for awhile."

;D

Comment

I didn't say it wasn't on the lists of cool movies. Not just not on the top. I admit to seeing it about forty times on HBO one month.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

this is real snow! Do you know what the street value of this stuff is?

Comment

I emailed Jeff, the owner of the Better off Dead Camaro, he emailed me back.. Here is a current pic of the car at Durango Motor Expo. He said he may check out this site..

Comment

everybody wants some.

Comment

Working...
                              X