How much would you pay for it??? *68 ChevyII*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much would you pay for it??? *68 ChevyII*

If it's nice and you like it the way it is and wouldn't change a thing, it may be a deal if you can talk him down a little.

If it's a car you are going to modify, I'd keep looking. Find a good body, then do what you want with it. That's way to much money for what it is. I've seen some decent 68-72 Novas with SBC/BBC and 4 speeds around here for 6-8K, cars that had nice paint, wheels, and "driver" interiors. Much better to start with something like that if you want a street machine.

Comment

To clear up confusion the 68' is a 2 dr car. I currently have a 73' Nova With a richmond 5 speed and a 475 ish hp 350 and a 9" rear that would be going right in, then id sell the 73' shell to recoup a little bit of cost. Id basically be rolling everything I have in the 73' over. Its all a bolt in deal so it would be easy!!

Comment

I still have to have Pic's, there is always hidden work that has to be done. $12,000, it better be really Clean....

Comment

The owner sent me a few pics of the outside, if anyone wants to see them. I just dont know how to post them on here....

Comment

Fordplay check your email, I forwarded the pics to you

Comment

I would think 6k would be top dollar

Comment

prices are out of hand , but hey , just bodywork if you pay labor costs more than that

Comment

Working...
                X