They are going to outlaw smoking and driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are going to outlaw smoking and driving

because of these guys..... ;D These dudes just reminded me of how old I am........This is what a burnout was in the 70s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsP0Mq0L7xA

Re: They are going to outlaw smoking and driving

Of course, I'm in favor of banning smoking of ANYTHING, being a non-smoker with a wife who's violently allergic to it, but to each his own. Still, it was a funny bit.

Dan

Comment

I bought that movie not long ago, it's still as funny as it was decades ago.

Today I was stopped a light and watched the gal in the car next to me putting her contact lens back in as she was talking on the phone and driving....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I am known to drive and put my mascara on and talk on the cell phone at the same time......hehehehe.....I just talked to a friend, he said you cant find this movie anymore at the video stores, all of the movies were checked out and stolen....never returned.

Comment

I used to commute with a girl that would steer with her knee while using a hot eyeliner pencil in the mirror. I was waiting for the pothole and gorey result.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

one of my favorite movies.

"you keep on knockin but you cant come in"

you can find them for sale on the net.

Comment

Here man take one of these. Who does this? I feel bad for tommy chong with the whole internet sales thing that is compleate bs. Both of those guys are some funny draft dodgers, why couldn't two more recent public draft dodgers like clinton and bush have been so funny? ;D

Comment

How about that smoke ? ;D

Comment

WE have these big annual burnout parties in Michigan, one of them being on this guys property who also owns a Junk yard, and Michigan is reknown for Junkyards.....everyone brings thier Hot Rods, 100s of them, he supplys 100s of old tires for us, we put the old tires on and have burnouts into the wee hours of the morning, his acres of land in the country, is in a valley, the expressway is up above and runs along his land, it got so bad one year the police came and had to make us stop, the wind was blowing the smoke over the expressway and people could not see where they were going, it took the cops forever to try and figure out where this smoke was coming from.....he also has a big bon fire, and they light the fire with three cars that back up to it, with flame throwers......This guy has some of the finest old beautiful vintage cars I have ever seen, and two unbelievable burnout cars he just brings for burnout parties, and always takes home the trophies for best burnouts at the tracks, owning a junkyard has paid off for this guy, he has come across some nice cars and restored them....wish I had some pics to show ya.

Comment

Working...
                  X