Whats your brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your brand

It was discused over on the LSR board that no real Chevy vs Ford battle rage on. Its true!! We are all just junkies!! But what is your brand for your customs/race cars (not daily drivers).
    Chevrolet
    0%
    Ford
    0%
    Dodge/Plymouth
    0%
    Pontiac
    0%
    Buick
    0%
    Oldsmobile
    0%
    Other
    0%

Re: Whats your brand

Chevy man...their CHEAP to make fast, and its what my dad always had.
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

My old man had Chevys for as long as I can remember (when he wasn't driving an Austin Healey or a Morgan) and my uncle always had Fords. I had to listen to them poke fun at each other all my life about how Chevy could kick Ford's ass, or how Ford would whip Chevy with 1 tire tied behind its back, so I got into Mopars and shut both of them up!

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Definitely Bowtie all the way as a favorite, however, I have owned some real good Fords during the years and an occasional Mopar during the early 70's.

Unfortunately and economically necessary my DD's are Yota and Nissy - - sorry guys

Comment

I'm not bent on one brand over another, but I don't like the common so I shy away from the Chevy's for cars. Truckwise I'd have nothing but though :P All my cars are Daily Drivers, but my more race car like one is a Buick.

I've purchased a Buick, a Pontiac, a Ford and kind of a Jeep.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Ford. What can I say, I like a challenge. ;) I like everything, but I've had more Fords than anything else.

Comment

I'm a ford man at heart - cause it was my first car, and now I work there.

However - I've owned Ford, Chevy, Olds, Pontiac, Jeep, Honda, Mercedes. The reason I love this place so much is that we all seem to reach beyond the brand to the guy behind the wheel - and make our connections there - and that's the way it should be.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I'm a Ford junkie, but have expirience with most everything out there,
                especially GM.

Comment

come on guys...almost 30 views now but only 12 votes.....don't be scared!! ;D

Comment

Chevy has always been my number one, but other favorites in descending order from there ...

Comment

I had to climb on the Chevrolet band wagon, because that's where most of my wrenching experience falls but...

I've owned a 78 Chevy p/u, 1984 Monte Carlo, 1984 Firebird, 1988 IROC Camaro (tpi 350), and a 1993 Stepside Z71 p/u (with a hot crate motor in it). I've raced the 1970 Nova with my dad for years as well.

I've owned a Mustang Cobra, SVT Focus, and F350 Powerstroker. My DD truck from work is an 08 F250.

The automotive love of my life is my dad's 1964 GTO that he restored when I was a little guy and rode around in during my formative years.

My father in law has a georgous 1968 Plymouth GTX and I love that thing.

I currently own a Studebaker.

Why were no tractor brands represented?! ;)

Like Turk says (via Dave Dispain), I like tires.

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I picked "Buick", but would have picked "all" if it had been available. Never met a car I didn't like - at least a little. Like women, that doesn't mean I want to DATE 'em all.

Dan

Comment

Mopar but cant afford/find parts.So I race gm

Comment

It's obvious a chevy-guy made up the poll-choices... ;) :D

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I am really honestly JUST an AMC guy...my first love was Pontiac GTO's...I had every year but 64 and 74...my fav was my 70 GTO I had when I got married...but alas the challenges of fatherhood and keeping a roof over our head made it go bye bye...so then I got into the Rebel Machines and have woned 4 of them

Comment

Working...
                              X