No announcement yet.

Things I have learned this week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I have learned this week....

It certainly was. The car was still a screamin' deal, though...
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

yeah I made a call on a Chrysler with a good 440 and 727...the wife crapped her pant when I was on the phone.....not worth the divorce to buy it.....

Comment

I learned that just when you think you've seen breakage of all kinds at the drag strip, someone surprises you by literally scattering a motor, like PHYSICALLY scattering parts right on the starting line.

I also learned that treating that guy like a hero and getting the crowd to go nuts for him helps lessen the pain of a fragged motor.

No something I leanred, but something I reaffirmed...I LOVE calling drag races.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

This week I learned that I want to go land speed racing and I wil,l hang on visa I will get a record in april

Comment

I learned this weakend after seeing the new all aluminum Man-O-War block, that I need, I want , I must have.

Comment

I learned that the Detroit Lions still SUCK.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric68
                I learned that the Detroit Lions still SUCK.
                Agreed, but they will never achieve the lackluster level of suckedness as our Kansas City Chiefs.

I think Bill the Cat of Bloom County fame summed up the effort the Chiefs put forth against the Panthers best when he first said, "ACK!"

I also learned that adding andouille sausage to the recipe for "bucket of trash" is a good thing!

Ron
                It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

But at least the tailgaters still make the best food at Arrowhead. My Granddad used to have season tickets in the box sections.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X