Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil Bonner's '63 Lightweight Galaxie Stolen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Bonner's '63 Lightweight Galaxie Stolen!

After reading the stolen car post, I did a google search and was shocked to find this.

What you were looking for wasn't found. Maybe we can help you figure out where to go.

Never heard anything about it. Why can't people leave stuff alone? That car survived all these years to just to be screwed up by some low life. You know they'll try to part it out or destrot it to get rid of it.

Re: Phil Bonner's '63 Lightweight Galaxie Stolen!

Happy ending on this one, they found it along with the trailer, but not much of a story.

Comment

I'm so pleased that they got him (it HAS to be a "him") back. Hope they catch the scumbag.

Dan

Comment

I still believe that if they catch you thieving, the thief should be required to turn over an equal value of his possessions to the victim.

Put a couple families out on the lawn because their low-life father couldn't keep his hands in his pockets, and the crime rate will drop.

Of course, shooting them after the third offense will lower crime too...

-Brad

Comment

Yeah but Brad, paying someone to dig all those graves would be expensive for the tax payers...he he.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Convert them to Hinduism before you shoot them, then just toss them on top of a pile of burning pallets.

Yeah, I don't like thieves.
            sigpic

Comment

good to see he got it back, endings like that are rare

Comment

Originally posted by joebogey
                Convert them to Hinduism before you shoot them, then just toss them on top of a pile of burning pallets.
                This is a good answer for me anyway, as my dad owns and operates a pallet business. I can see a new "specialty burning pallet" being designed right now,

Ca-Ching!

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                  Originally posted by joebogey
                  This is a good answer for me anyway, as my dad owns and operates a pallet business. I can see a new "specialty burning pallet" being designed right now,

Ca-Ching!

Brian
                  Thats more for the old school practice of widows after thier husbands died. The real benifit would be they would now believe they'd come back as cats or toads. Believe it or not but some consider rats to be a good thing to come back as, have a whole temple dedicated to them.
                  Central TEXAS Sleeper
                  USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                    Yeah but Brad, paying someone to dig all those graves would be expensive for the tax payers...he he.

Brian
                    No man, you're not seeing the whole thing...you make THEM dig the hole. pop 'em in the noggin, then send the family a bill for the bullet, the man hours for the guards watching them dig, and tool rental (shovel and the gun). To bury them, you use the next class.

-Brad

Comment

Hey people always need jobs...grave diggers, executioner.....Hey people can't be picky.

String them up.

Seth
                      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by Brad54
                        No man, you're not seeing the whole thing...you make THEM dig the hole. pop 'em in the noggin, then send the family a bill for the bullet, the man hours for the guards watching them dig, and tool rental (shovel and the gun). To bury them, you use the next class.
                        -Brad
                        I think some people overuse the words "evil genius", but in this case they seem appropriate. HA! Your plan is air tight Brad. We just need to mandate the use of an American made firearm and shovel.

Brian

Comment

Not so much "evil genius" as "vengeful sonovabitch."

-Brad

Comment

Working...
                          X