Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car of the Week? Hello?

Guys and Gals-
    The reason that Car of the Week has not changed is that NO ONE SENDS US STUFF. Please get with it! Just hit the button up top that says Submit Your Content. You can send us photos or videos. There's a form to fill out with all the info we need.

You have to be logged into the main site (in addition to the forum) to send content, so you may need to log in a a second time. If you do that and it sends you back to the forum, just click Submit Your Content again.

Re: Car of the Week? Hello?

Should I try again?
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

As soon as the Camaro goes down the track again, I promise I'll send some pics and info. Right now, it remains a garage queen (but it's getting REAL close).

Dan

Comment

I'll get on it.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I was eh, well kinda holding back a little cause I didn't want to get in the way of the others, and such...
          So eh..., by the way, wasn't this a written invitation-only deal?

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Thanks a lot to those of you who have responded by uploading info. However, not to be too demanding, but for Car of the Week we need more than one photo. Four to six or seven is best.

At the bottom of the Submit form is a little orange button that says "add files." Use that to expand the upload form to accept more than one photos.

Thanks!

Comment

What a tool...as much as my friends and I talk about CARJUNKIETV, we haven't contributed much in the visual catagory. Still feels more outside lookin in. Expect a photo shoots and videos. ;D

Comment

I never felt my stuff was worthy....guess I could contribute something.

Comment

Originally posted by dustergirl
                  I never felt my stuff was worthy.
                  Sure it is! You guys built the car art home for cheap and you bth RACE it, right? That's worthy. The thing that makes most cars "not worthy" is mostly just bad photos and no info.

Comment

Home built and raced almost every weekend...so I guess I should contribute some pics while it still looks good, and before I beat it into the ground. ha

Comment

my pics suck....there is not spot for engine mods BTW

Comment

Couple of things I just noticed;

Originally posted by Freiburger
                        At the bottom of the Submit form is a little orange button that says "add files." Use that to expand the upload form to accept more than one photos.
                        When using the "+Add files"-link to add more input-fields, there are no extra Caption-fields added to enter a caption for the particular photo or video.

- "engine upgrades (enter none if stock):"

There's no input-field below this text, so nothing can be entered.

- Tell us how your is used:

Typo/Forgotten word in this text.
                        Should be;
                        "Tell us how your car is used:"

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

You know, I've kicked submitting around before, even half-assed asked Chad about it.

The thing that has stopped me is my car has a *mild* case of tinworm around the rear wheelhousings...not much, but damn sure not up to the quality of the vehicles in the mags.

If you're not above showing a "real" street car, I'll be happy to submit away....

Comment

Dude...send the photos.

You've seen Chad's rig right? You've got tin-worms...my dump has tin-gators.

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
                              If you're not above showing a "real" street car, I'll be happy to submit away....
                              I'm kind of insulted. You've seen our junk, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X