X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone a Bronco fan? I mean 4x4, not football

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac
    I think you could make a better choice,

Just kidding. That one looks like a steal for 1g. Especially with the 205, I got stuck with a 208.
    K5s are also dirt cheap out here. They are good, too, but as you say, the 208 is sort of sub-par as are the 10-bolt axles.

Comment

the 78 bronco could be a beast. I wouldnt mind having one thats for sure.

Comment

Ford 141's Bronco totally trumps my junk. He actually uses it. I'm afraid of breaking mine and not being able to fix it (college $$).
        Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

I used to be a big fan of Broncos and Blazers. Now I own a Blazer. It's a 2wd from '82, the last year they made them in a 2wd. Turns on a dime. I'd trade it for a similar condition long bed 1/2 ton 2wd truck in a minute. I need a truck.

Comment

Big bronco's rock. A 514 bolts in. 38's fit with a 6 in lift

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac
              Ford 141's Bronco totally trumps my junk. He actually uses it. I'm afraid of breaking mine and not being able to fix it (college $$).
              (Pssst - Its not street legal. Purely an off-road beater. Won't pass inspection due to rust. That's why I'm not afraid of breaking it...)

It is getting a solid axle swap this winter so I can ditch the completely worn-out TTB setup. Got a set of 4.10 axles from a 78 F250 for free from my uncle, and I got a set of brand new 36" Goodyear military spec Wranglers for free from my neighbor, so it should be a little better for the mud once that's done. After that, the 351W HO is getting some tweaks (junkyard turbo setup... ;))
              Still plays with trucks....

Comment

Working...
              X