X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Power adders

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
    yeah who needs a power adder
    people who already figured out their chassis and suspension?

ZING!! :-)
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

linky no work...
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
        linky no work...
        try this:

Jeff McConnel's 700hp naturally aspirated small-block chevy Malibu. No nitrous, turbo, or supercharger. This car has completed 1200+ mile street drives on ...
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

632 cubic inches of bigchief chevy with two stages....call me old school...

or 565 cubes with F-2 blowthru style...

the 632 in a 70 chevelle 29x10.5w
          the 565 in a DR nova on 295/65 mickeys 8)

sorry..back to reality... :-[
          "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
            OK, I'll be the guy.

For what application?

Street legal. But I think you already built yours, the F Bomb

Comment

I've always been a sucker for a big polished blower sticking through the hood.
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

For sale, one 671, with alky bug catcher, small block chevy intake and drive set up 8)
                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

blower for sale ? how much

Comment

Assuming that you actually want to drive the car somewhere, I have to go with EFI and turbo. True, it takes a while to pull it all together, but once the combo is sorted out it'll run forever and make PLENTY of power doing it. And no bottles to change.

Roots blowers are cool and all, but not my choice for a driver (no offence to Jim's '55, which is WAY cool).

Dan

Comment

I will take 2300.00 shipped for all the Blower set up that came off my Chevy II, its minus the water pump spacers for the idler, its a 16 gallon plastic red cell, I think its -12 with steel braded teflon line, a plate alky fuel filter and line forwards, shut off and barrel valve, Old School bug catcher with 3 ribs Kinser nozzles, new throttle plates and bearings in the Hat, BDS intake, and pulleys new crank hub 1to1 pulleys, belt, 1 peace front cover, non- stripped (Less heat for the street, I know its alky now) 1 2X4 top I could round it all up if serious and send pics. Or will sell less injector and fuel system for 1800.00

Comment

also roller SBC blower cam NEW (BIG)

Comment

Working...
                        X