• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somebody get a rope!

Originally posted by malc
    Here´s a whole bunch of ´em. http://www.jtruck.net/misc/4x4cars/index.html

Including a 1963 split window ´vette.

WOW, "different STROKES for different FOLKS" - - definitely applies here !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
        "Ladies and gentleman, introducing the model that ever logging town pimp must own, the all new for 1969 AWD Coupe De Ville. You'll be able to transport Ho's deeper into the logging camps ever before with locking differentials front and back along with 33 inch mud terrain tires, and in comfort too. The supple Cadillac ride you've come to know and love hasn't been compromised, allowing for the ladies to rest up before a long night of work. Be sure to stop in to your local Cadillac dealer and inquire about this exciting new model. As an added bonus, the GVW of the vehicle allows you to take advantage of generous government tax rebates if it's being used for work. How can a pimp shop any other car?!"

Brian

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          Originally posted by Blazerteam
          "Ladies and gentleman, introducing the model that ever logging town pimp must own, the all new for 1969 AWD Coupe De Ville. You'll be able to transport Ho's deeper into the logging camps ever before with locking differentials front and back along with 33 inch mud terrain tires, and in comfort too. The supple Cadillac ride you've come to know and love hasn't been compromised, allowing for the ladies to rest up before a long night of work. Be sure to stop in to your local Cadillac dealer and inquire about this exciting new model. As an added bonus, the GVW of the vehicle allows you to take advantage of generous government tax rebates if it's being used for work. How can a pimp shop any other car?!"

Brian

Brian,
          I don't know what you do for a living, but I hope it allows you to use that imagination! You sure do come up with funny stuff!

Comment

He does .

But this aint so funny >.

Comment

Andy, I credit growing up in a house with lots of peeling lead paint. Working in the fertilizer industry, one does not get to stretch their creative side much...thank the lord for this place and the fools that employ me to announce and write about things.

Blazer...that link is not working for me. Is it about logging town pimps? HA!

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Sorry about that.It was late night here when i posted that one ;).

Comment

This is on Ebay now. 63 Fairlane Wagon with Jeep Wagoneer axles.

Comment

The Fairlane is WAY too pretty to do that to it.

Dan

Comment

• Re: Somebody get a rope!

they all suck!!!!!! cows and pigs should not breed!!

Comment

Working...
                      X