UPS Lost my part!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UPS Lost my part!!

That's because USPS's fancy address reading machine couldn't read the address and none of the gov't employees read english as a first language so they just stamped it.

I stopped mailing my rent check to my landlord because USPS would let it sit on the mail box untouched until I asked the mail carrier if he was going to do his job anytime soon and pick up the outgoing mail. Then I would drive to the local post office and drop it there only to find out the pick up times listed on the box are just a "rough approximation", meaning sometime this week, or month. I also had a check returned to me six weeks later with no less than five "No address found, return to sender" label on it. It's a bloody PO box!! So, I drive to the post office and hand deliver it to the mail man at the counter and he tells me the box doesn't exist until I point the box out to him. After all of this crap, I now hand my check to my neighbor, Bill, along with all my neighbors, and we make the landlord come get his damn money.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

The USPS seems to be the only people regularly competent at finding my house. Both FedEx and UPS have delivered multiple packages of mine to people up and down my street and around the corner. The most notable and recent one was my $2,000 Laptop to a lady five houses down. The address was right and clearly printed on the box, just dropped it off down the street. In all fairness, I've also recieved boxes from UPS that are for my neighbors, FedEx hasn't done that.

The USPS twice lost/delayed/misplaced rent checks going to our landlord from Fontana, CA to Chino,CA. First one took 8 days to get there, so despite mailing it two days before the first it got there after the fifth of the following month. The second time the check/envelope came back to our house as undeliverable six weeks after it was mailed out. So when the next month's rent came due I drove over to his house with an unopened, USPS date stamped for six weeks earlier, envelope for him to open. Because he started insisting on Cashier's Checks or Money Orders for rent because he thought we were stiffing him on the rent despite us telling him it was probably lost in the mail (which after he complained we promptly drove over there and hand delivered a replacement check). The guy was over all cool, but man he had a temper it the check wasn't there by the 5th, which pissed me off both time because he never cashed it before the 15th, and it was usually after the 20th before it hit my account.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Whenever Iīve had a landlord to pay itīs been by direct debit at the bank.

Comment

Well I have received an update on my lost wiring harness. It showed up on the shippers desk via USPS yesterday in the same shape he shipped it in. UPS shipper still on it. So it went back out yesterday and is scheduled to be delivered tuesday. This project has been on hold four a month now due to a .10 fastener. UPS still has no clue where it is.

Comment

Working...
          X