Jet's V.S. Front Engine Dragsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet's V.S. Front Engine Dragsters

Snowed in and looking at You Tube for drag racing. I don't know what I like better, Jet's, FEDs or Wheelstanders.
    Great vintage stuff.
    Mike TPG
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Jet's V.S. Front Engine Dragsters

Yeah that clip is pretty awesome!
    Co-incidently I've collected all the 5 parts of "Asphalt Digout" on my DutchMuscleCars-forum just yesterday.

"ASPHALT DIGOUT" Tribute Video To Broadway Bob Metzler 1956
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"ASPHALT DIGOUT" Pt 2 c1968 Great Lakes Drag JETS vs FUELERS

Asphalt Digout Pt 3 c 1971 ALL THE BIG NAMES WHEELSTANDERS

Drag Racings Finest "Asphalt Digout" Pt 4 Of 5 Big Daddy Etc

Asphalt Digout Pt 5 of 5 - The Outtakes Drag Racings Finest!
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I like your site. I didn't know much about the Dutch Muscle Car Scene. That's pretty cool. I love all those old videos. Those guys used to come to Detroit Dragway a lot. It was always a great time.
      Mike TPG

Comment

Mike,

You take pictures at Milan? I was wondering if you've got any shots of my car. I've run it a few times here and there, between 2002 and 2006, and I've seen people taking pictures from the starting line, but never been able to track them down after.

I've got a couple of videos posted on youtube.com, but no burnout pictures. Just thought I'd ask.

Video of my first full 1/4 mile pass in my 1969 front engine dragster. It went 8.96 @ 141 mph. Second pass went 8.94 @ 145 mph, but no video. Car has a 60...

Comment

If you still have your time slips, check the dates and send me a PM. I'll look through the files and see what I've got.
          Mike TPG
          Nice Dragster!

Comment

I would have to say i like the front end dragster best.
            HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

The front engine dragsters look very cool.
              Mike TPG

Comment

Working...
              X