Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Automotive parts/furniture in the livingroom...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Automotive parts/furniture in the livingroom...

Denise, I'm in Awe of your bitch en interior decorating skills. You should be the OFFICIAL car junkie interior decorator. ;D
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

So you are going to be at the detroit autorama with big olds? I am going to make it down this year to hang out and bug Brian and Greg. If a miracle happens I might even take the 57' down. But that miracle would be my engine getting done in time...

Comment

Since Freiburger and I are thrashing on our new offices, we have been painting, talking about things to use for desks and decorations, etc. This thread couldn't be more appropriate at this time. Keep posting ideas, and we'll let you know which ones we choose when the move in video comes out. I'm already going for pinstriped switch plates!
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Denise,

I all can say is, "Wow!" My jaw hit the floor when I saw your decor. Nicely done!

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Denise,
            Your home is the equivalent of a CAR JUNKIE museum, absolutely awesome.

Comment

you guys are lucky, i have a carb in my closet. the only reason it's there is cause she don't know.
              the rule around here is "no car stuff in the house"
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

My buddy has one just like this in his apt. Only other one i have is a set of caravan seats for couches in my living room (still in college)

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                  I want to see a picture of that Tug Piston.
                  Here ya go...!
                  That's a 426 Hemi piston and rod by the way...

Da Rod...

Some more pics of my fireplace and the junk surrounding my computer-area;

My '$18.900,- wallpaper' ;)

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Just a pic of my Modelcar and DieCast collection. There are some more on the TV which didn't fit inside the glass displays.

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

DATS A BIGGGG PISTON

BUSA TODD

Comment

To this day I do not know how I passed my Room Inspections while in the Air Force. For two years I lived in te same room and never got caught with the 400 Sm Block Chevy Engine I was building as a Table with a towel over it. They did question the Tranny with a seat welded to the Yoke as a swivel Barstool. I think my Commander was a Gearhead. The day I left, the Commander ask me if I took the Engine with me.

Comment

That engine block table is cool! Actually all of it is.Here's a pic of my cabinet.It's the first thing most people notice when the walk in through my side door (which is the primary entrance) I had cars in here before the rest of my stuff was moved in.I have other stuff,models,diecasts,pictures,drawings.On my bar is a busted piston/broken rod combo ashtray.It's out of my Dad's 66 389 3'2 4 gear GTO "you can only wind em to 6 grand once"he says.

Comment

here's another one.If you look behind the flamed door there's a hood with a bunch of writing on it.It was off a '72 Cuda I bought for 50 bucks (wrecked hard into Lake Ontario in the 70's) It ended up as a beer table in my shop for years.One day I started writing on it with a paint marker,and next thing ya knew all sorts of crazy stuff written/drawn all over it.I'll get a better pic later

Comment

My buddies collection

The Coffee Table

The Paper Weight aka 318 mopar motor

And i cant find the Captain Zap Branagan from futurerama Stun Kill toilet button he made

Comment

Awhile back i bought a conversion van , for the Captians chairs for my Low Rider chevy trk, i had no use for the rear seat, but it was TOO nice to throw away so i put it in the shop. Then one day i heard the
                                wife say she didn't like the living room sofa anymore, so i Burnt it, and replaced with the porta bed/seat.
                                She never was happy, after about a year, it retired to the shop again. Now that i sold the Chevy, I'd like to put the Captians chairs in the entertainment room, their still on the frame work, but my ears probably wouldn't like the discussion.
                                Denise has probably gotta have the COOLEST CAR JUNKIE Habitat, on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X