Carjunkie Roller Coaster of a Day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carjunkie Roller Coaster of a Day....

Well....Today was an "Interesting" day....

I started off by calling the Junkyard for the motor he had quoted me for $250.....Turns out he didn't have one....Damn.

Then frustrated I figured that I should focus on bodywork....I decided to go to NPD and buy some lower rear quarter patch panels for the Chevelle....Turns out that the Vendor went under and NPD no longer sells them.....Damn

So I decided to get the welder I needed to patch up the car....Got home and talked to the wife and she gave me the "Can't you borrow a welder?" speech.....Crap.

Then my Dad called and asked me to help him put a roof on his house this weekend...I love my Dad.....BUT I hate roofing......I would never say no to the man though so I will be roofing this weekend....Damn.

Then I got on my laptop and decided to check out CL....And I found a Vortec 350 just like the one I was supposed to get from the Junkyard.......Except this one is only $150.....Yeah.

I called him, got in the car, and drove an hour to take a look. Looked good so I am picking it up on Sunday.

Some days are full of ups and downs....This day ended way up.....I love it.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Re: Carjunkie Roller Coaster of a Day....

Congrats on the motor,(reward for helping dad maybe...)Now you got 100 extra for the welder .

Comment

did you call lindsey about the vortec he had?

Comment

He wanted quite a bit more than I had to spend....Too Bad....Sounded like a great motor.

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
        X