No announcement yet.

hey guys,ever see this mag around b4??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys,ever see this mag around b4??

...i was fumbling around in the basement looking for a pic for the trivia question,when i stumbled across thi old mag...an east coast publication (harris publications)...i only have two issues...never to be seen again (?)

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

al
    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Re: hey guys,ever see this mag around b4??

It was a pretty good mag printed in NJ .My brother has all the issues (5 or 6) .It went away after that.Too bad, I liked it.

Comment

Cool Unimog. That your red Chevelle?

Comment

yeah i really liked that mag....great articles...too bad...ther was another mag from NJ...i will look for it tonight if have a chance...

that WAS my 70 chevelle...sold it (rolling) to a customer to buy a house (Biggest Mistake of my life)..owned it for 12 years..was 454 tunnel ram...had a
        sweet talldeck bowtie block waiting for it...

the Mog is my dads... its a 68 404....major trip to drive that thing!!we just put in new batteries and a tune up..he wanted to give it to me several times...but wife does not want "that thing" on the driveway!!lol!

Comment

Shoot, what about your Dad's Mog 404 ?

Comment

the Mog,

well to make it right it would need new tires...theres only about 20% left on them..seats are good...has two broken guages in dash....the top is not the best...but much better without!!was ex belgium army...most are radio box equipped..this one has more of a pick up bed...6 feet wide...about 9 feet long...all sides fold down...there is no sheetmetal on this truck..its all STEEL.
            its just plain unstoppable..especially on 4 low (Way Low!!), 4 wheel lock...

al

Comment

No, but I have a different mag that only made a few issues. Also based out of NJ/NY area. It shows a tubbed gen III camaro pulling the wheels at an intersection on the west side of NYC. Looks to be like Riverside drive. The owner of the car was someone that use to work where I do. I'll have to scan the cover & post.
              Tom
              Overdrive is overrated

Comment

please do...i am curious...

will find some more,too

later

al

Comment

Working...
                X